Page 116 of 614 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6134

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 116

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OOOh Karin, That is really good sleep.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    yes.. but I think I can get the floor clean!! But ewww.. you should see around the fridge.. what was wrong with the people who loved there before me??!!! Sheesh.. and big eww!

As for the sleep... I really credit the mattress as Lily slept with me last night because she was not feeling good. I normally can not sleep worth spit with her in the bed.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

so I am back to logging my food.. my food is outta control.. no, I am outta control. I packed a smart delish lunch and what do I do?? You dont wanna know. needless to say I have about 400 cal left in the day for dinner. I have this "not satisfied" feeling and go to the carbs. Ugh!! I get back to where I was!!! I can not remember how! head:desk
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Lots of lean, low-sodium protein, 9 veggies (ok you weren't there I just threw that in there), tea, water....remember to log it no matter what because it is a learning experience.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I will start fresh tomorrow.. Chris, I have been working on those 9 veggies. Today with the soup I had and an orange I think I had 7 which is pretty close.

I cooked an extra steak tonight to have for breakfast in the am. I also bought some split chicken breasts but they are frozen solid and I am thawing them so I can cook them this weekend.

The floor in the kitchen is scrubbed. I think I shocked it because I doubt previous tenets knew what a scrub brush was. It does not have the appearance I would prefer but walking on it barefoot it is clean and feels good. I am still taking a mop to it though. What's more, I love the smell of clean. That Mr. Clean with fabreeze is awesome.. ahh Mr. Clean, my dream man. Alright, wine talking.. talk to ya'll tomorrow.
    Karin

7 is very close, congrats!

I keep a package of frozen chicken tenderloins and just pop those in a skillet frozen. It keeps them from getting dried out as I get the outside nice and brown in the coconut oil. Then splash some coconut milk on them and put them on top of a BAS. So yummy.

hate, hate, hate, a dirty floor as I am always barefoot.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Good morning lovelies!!

-6.5 overnight... can you say "hello water?" sheesh! I knew I was in the bathroom a lot yesterday but sheesh!

Sleep: 8h 56m I was awakened again 5 times in the night though comparing, it was not the same times as the night before. Curiouser and curiouser.

Today:
    B: steak and eggs (even with 50g of jay robb yesterday I binged.. maybe I need real food- maybe I need TOM to GO AWAY)
    L: soup and slaw salad (the soup left me wanting yesterday.. strange I am sure. Maybe some crunch will help)
    D: hamburgers with lettuce and tomato no bun and a side salad

Going with a friend to the drive in.. she is taking 3 nephews and I am bringing Lily. Should be a van full of excitement not just full.LOL The kids will want popcorn so I will pop that before we go. Popcorn seldom has the allure for me anymore so I do not see an issue. I will bring water and such for me as well as the kiddos. The 3rd chipmunk movie, we bought a zoo and mission impossible movie are showing. Hope I stay awake for the last.LOL

I love the feel of my kitchen floor.. will probably scrub it again this weekend for grins and giggles. LOL
    Karin

Holy Cow! I never lose 6 pounds in a day, even when I started the diuretic, I lost a pound a day for like 2 weeks.

I like crunch too, so I do my soup with a plate of raw veggies (carrots, radishes, celery) on the side. Works very well, as it is colorful, textural, nutritious, and filling.
    Chris
    Unknown

forgot meds this morning.. those 6 pounds may come back LOL sheesh!!
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    Holy Cow! I never lose 6 pounds in a day, even when I started the diuretic, I lost a pound a day for like 2 weeks.
    I tell you, I am part camel! LOL
    Karin