Page 115 of 547 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 5461

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 115

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So, I am up (kinda) but not going to school. Lily has been fighting this "cold" since we got back after Christmas and can not seem to shake it. Just when she seems to be getting better and healthy, it hits her and she is down again. Lately she runs a low grade fever in the evenings and wilts. She is eating even less than usual and is a bit paler than usual too. Yes she has a little congestion but something is off. So, we are heading to the doc today. I am hoping I am just an over reacting mama.

Fitbit report: ugh.. it must have slipped out of the holder sometime because it was lying in the bed and not on my wrist when I woke this morning and of course it read I had a 100% restful sleep- no waking and movements, which I did not- I was all over the place. I am going to have to change the way i wear it at night. Hopefully tomorrow is a better report.

No clue what is on the menu today.. I do know i need to eat a good LR breakfast, it might end up being a protein mocha this morning.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I have decided I need to just make sure I have at least one batch of soup's worth of broth in my freezer at all times. I have now been 4 days without my normal lunch and I don't feel as good, and (now here is a coincidence) I have had scale issues for 4 days now.

Hope you are being an over reactive mamma, and that all she needs is some citrus and sleep.

Better luck with the fitbit tonight.
    Last edited by demuralist; 02-29-2012 at 04:31 AM. Reason: finish
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hope Lily gets to feeling better soon!!

I need to make some extra broth and freeze it. A smart person would start another batch after she pulls this one out
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hope Lily feels better. That is funny about the Fitbit. I kept tearing my gowearfit off my arm for the first week. You'll get used to it.

well back from Doctors and grocery shopping. I took Lily back to school. The verdict: she has a nasty respitory infection and the last antibiotic did not get it all hence her relapsing. So.. on top of a stronger antibiotic she is also on a steroid. It will probably negate the concertta..grrr however, hopefully she will find relief though.

well the fitbit is kind of cool. When I am within 15 feet of the base hooked to my computer it synchs my info to my account and I can see a big picture. I also log my food there which I have gotten out of the habit especially since I downgraded my phone. The fitbit lets you set fitness and weightloss goals as well and calculates percentage increased. I have a feeling though that it calculates weightloss linear and not how we crazy women lose. I kind of like that it tells you the percentage of your activity and the percentage of the intensity. I always guessed..which is not always a good thing.
    Karin

I so want one.

Some day, I will see it on sale an go for it
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

I wish you luck finding it on sale! I had no such luck and buying 2 at that.

currently: bones roasting, will toss them in the crock pot for a nice pot of bone broth as I just took out the last container and am making soup for the next couple of days for lunch.( carrots, onions, cabbage, kelp noodles, celery, mushrooms=6)

tonight for dinner I am making a steak stir-fry with mushrooms, onions, celery, brocaslaw, cabbage=5 well 6 if you count some carrots in the brocaslaw.

so far 6119 steps. I walked up to get Lily from school. Round trip was about 9-10 blocks.
    Karin

for grins and giggles I have started a batch of Kale chips. I seem to need a much now and then. Darn leptin.

Tomorrow:
    B: coffee protein mocha
    L: soup from the bone broth- oh yeah
    D: stir fry veggies and some meat.. have not figured it out. Lily will be with grandma so I will be alone. I plan to scrub the floors as I do not think they have had a good scrubbing in.. well.. ever. The bachelor who loved here before me I dont think did much. They are driving me crazy.
    Karin

I have a more accurate sleep record last night. Basically, it shows movement which indicates not being fully asleep. According to the log last night I was awake 5 times last night but had actual sleep time of 9 hours 15 min but was in bed for 9 hours 25 min. So, somewhere 10 minutes was lost in tossing and turning etc . if I read that right.

more later.
    Karin

Wow, that is an excellent sleep ratio, if right.

so you go from a tub that you can't get clean to floors? funny. I am a hands and knees floor scrubber. I probably don't do that often enough but when I do they are spotless.
    Chris
    Unknown