Page 113 of 637 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6361

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 113

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    You know I'm technologically challenged.... How in the world do you ladies create/modify your signature?

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    On the black bar under the photo at the top of the page click on "quick links" then click on "subscribed threads" on the left side of that page there is a section that says "my settings" and under that you have options to edit your signature (among other things). It takes me a while to find this every time I want it, not intuitive to me.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    ^What she said

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    no weigh today, only because I did not think of it. Sleep not so great though.. up before 4am.. grrr Looking forward to doing some tracking with the fitbit with that as well. It should be here today or tomorrow.

B: Bacon, eggs, coffee with HWC and fresh blackberries (who can eat just a few??)
    L: steak stirfry
    D: since we are due for rain, hence the recent headache, I took out bone broth to make some soup- going to put in lots of veggies Chris!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

That and a BAS are the easiest ways to get in a good mix of veggies! You can just throw in a bag of mixed frozen and voila you have a great soup. I have bone broth in the crock pot for the 3rd day so will make my cabbage soup today as well. I really think that doing the 9 veggies a day helps with water retention (when I can eat them without the sprinkling of salt).

Sorry about the sleep. Do you have trouble going back to sleep. Do you know what wakes you? (must not be in your environment since you are in a new environment)
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

My goal is 9 veggies a day. I love this idea. I felt kind of daunted when I was thinking of servings but variety is a great idea with this.

I am not sure what woke me. There are few noises in or out of the house. I am wondering if I heard Lily hit a wall in her sleep possibly?? Unfortunately, I can not get back to sleep once I wake. Needless to say it is not helping the headache, which I suspect is the low pressure front moving in. My room is not as dark as it used to be and there are more lights on in the house I guess (for Lily). Still working on the fine tuning of the new place. However, I have been sleeping well there until today.
    Karin

I put black out blinds under my curtains in the bedrooms. All of our bedrooms are dark! (the master and DD's are on the front of the house and there is a street light right in front of our house). One of the things that helps me if I can't get back to sleep is to listen to my meditation again. It is the last thing I do every night before I go to bed and it is the brain's cue that it is time to shut it down. Of all the things I have tried this has been the most useful. I use one of those headbands that have flat earphones in them so they don't bother my ears.

I think the variety of veggies is more important than the amount.
    Chris
    Unknown

kelp noodle fans.. look what I started.. some great ideas!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread49265.html
    Karin

Now, I just found this, which may be the answer to my prayers since I don't miss pasta but sure do crave salt...

http://www.seaveg.com/shop/index.php...age=page&id=24
    Last edited by demuralist; 02-27-2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: fix link (I hope)
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I crave salt too. Went to the site.. funny how I zero in on the crunch bars..LOL The "no nuts" appeals to the deprived in me. LOL
    Karin