Page 111 of 540 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 5400

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 111

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dr. Kruse seems to contradict himself on the carb thing. In one place he says 50% of carbs for the day with breakfast. EEEK! Somewhere else he says 25% to none. I do a 1/4 cup of mushrooms peppers and onions to get 3 veg in.

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Dr. Kruse seems to contradict himself on the carb thing. In one place he says 50% of carbs for the day with breakfast. EEEK! Somewhere else he says 25% to none. I do a 1/4 cup of mushrooms peppers and onions to get 3 veg in.
    I heard on a random podcast that all you need to do is eat 80g of protein a day. Getting the 50g of protein in the morning DOES the trick, but I've had great success just counting my protein.

You ok pebbles?
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    regarding the carbs, I think there are a few different ideas, so probably best to do what makes you feel best. If I do carbs in the morning it tends to make me a bit lethargic.

I know what you mean about the room. Last year one of my uncles had to come to visit unexpectedly (very long story) and i already had company so he had to take my daughter's room. I told her she had 3 days to clean it or I was going in with a giant trash bag and would charge her for my time. In the end, I went in with a big trash bag and charged her $75, it took me 4 hours to get it passable.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I have done the trash bag thing to her room. It usually happens when she is on a playdate. The thing is, she can not really tell what is missing. EVEN AFTER I remove 2+ trash bags worth of crap. Sheesh.

AWESOMENESS FOR DINNER!!

steak sliced thin, onions, mushrooms, celery, carrots, cabbage, sea tangle kelp noodles (I am gonna end up a kelp noodle junkie I think), coconut amino and a little olive oil. So.. with the fresh blueberries adding 3V+1 more fruit= 9 for the day WHOOP!!!! Shake it baby!! I can not believe I did it!

ok.. washer still not here.. they call after the delivery time to say they are going to be late. So.. they should be here within the hour. I am so wanting to dive into naughty food right now!!

Oh.. made some ghee.. or at least I think I did. I believe its just a matter of separating the dairy from the fat (not hard), drained and in a jar hardening in the fridge. SO MUCH CHEAPER than buying the dang stuff!!

Tomorrow I am heading to my mom's and going to grab the kombucha!! Time to bottle and brew some more!! I will fill you in on the results.. stay tuned
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I am off to the grocery today, so will be looking for the kelp noodles.

your dinner sounds wonderful, and now you see that getting the 9 is not as hard as it seemed originally!

Now you know that other people's idiocy is no reason to screw up your own eating plan. Walk it off! Hopefully it is in and hooked up by now.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Yay for 9 veggies. Your dinner sounds good...wish I had all that for my breakfast

Did the appliances finally arrive?

Washer installed and running at 9pm last night! He was SO LATE. I was so mad, I called the owner of the store and left messages.. yes that is plural. The good news is the washer they delivered is BETTER than the one they hauled away that was a busted hunk o junk.

Breakfast: coffee with HWC and natural sausage.. up at 6am on a sat?? ugh!!!
    L: dunno.. maybe those awesomeness of leftovers!! MAYBE A QUICHE WITH SOME KELP NOODLES... tbd
    D: the sun is barely up.. cant think about that now.
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Yay for 9 veggies. Your dinner sounds good...wish I had all that for my breakfast

Did the appliances finally arrive?
    you can have that for breakfast. Make a nice big batch the night before and have leftovers for breakfast
    Karin

Gosh, I hope things get back in order for you soon. Moving is a pain, but kind of exciting too.

I saw a cardinal today, which tells me spring is coming. I can't wait, I have such plans to make improvements to our place, now that my energy is coming back.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
    You ok pebbles?
    I'm doing better today. Thanks.