Page 110 of 636 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 6356

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 110

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    yeah for small nuggets.

And as to the guy, when my experience is that when you least expect it, expect it. New clothes, new town....no tellin'
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    yeah for small nuggets.

And as to the guy, when my experience is that when you least expect it, expect it. New clothes, new town....no tellin'
    love that outlook!! Adopting it
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

observation: Have not been to water aerobics in 2 weeks due to moving and conferences... I walked 6 blocks total going to the post office last night.. it hurt and my knee hurts.. waaa.. whiney me..
    Karin

get in the pool!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

ugh!! Can't tonight.. again.. the washer is coming!! dang dang dang!! Not many sessions left in this set either!!
    Karin

rats, hard to get back into a habit once it slips a little. Well a good habit, easy to fall back into the not so good ones.
    Chris
    Unknown

Ok.. so they call right before the delivery time to say they have to reschedule for Friday (today). Grrr on so many levels!!!

I can not remember with the LR if you are suppose to have any carbs in the AM. Anyone know?

B: coffee with HWC, 3 eggs with natural sausage, onions and mushrooms (2V)
    L: ground beef with green beans, avocado and homemade slaw (3V)= 5V so far
    D: was thinking of trying something with those kelp noodles... either soup or a stir fry of a sort..

weight this morning not pretty but I have not deviated much in weight since the move and added stress. This weekend I am still unpacking a bit, have got to get Lily's room put together she just can not, I think its a bit over-whelming (sp) even the little that needs to be done. I am also looking for a few things I can not find so back to the old house to peruse and get missing items. Oh.. and I HAVE GOT to craft some this weekend. I am behind a bit and need to get cards ready for the craft fair and then smarty me volunteered some for a silent auction for an organization I am part of.

I found my resistance bands and found some exercises to do with them so I plan to start that this weekend as well along with walking the neighborhood/town.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I don't recall the rules of the LR either, sorry!

Let me know if you do something creative with the kelp noodles. I like the mouth-feel (soft), but I mostly just include them in my breakfast hash. I'm sometimes boring.

We need some pictures of your cards!

I think I limited morning carbs, but mostly because of the volume of food.

Delivery people are such a pain.

Maybe some parts of putting Lily's room together can be done as a 'group' project so she can feel ownership?

Moving is so stressful, just a little bit longer and you will be settled and it will all be better.

ditto on the photos of the cards, since you don't seem to have the technological issues that Ruth and I do!
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well if I limit carbs in the AM, getting in all my veggies during the day is gonna be tough.

I have come to despise delivery and appliance fix-it people. <putting on my mean eyes>

I have proposed Lily and I do her room together and she is noncommittal.. course she is 9. We will get it done though.. or rather, I will probably get it done in the end.

Pics of cards to be coming soon.. they are on my fb but I will see if I can transfer some here. I was asked about wedding invitations and I about threw up. LOL Thats a bit much for me. LOL
    Karin