Page 103 of 636 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 6352

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 103

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    MF- you are so right.

Chris- rockin these jeans.. even the studnet's love them Hope Ryan does tomorrow.. OMG!! Its tomorrow!

276 this morning.. down what.. 3??? amazing what stress can do when it kills the appetite!! Hungry now and no lunch.. so beyond brain dead this morning. Going to have to run and get something.

D: nada clue.. got things to do this evening in prep for the move.

The move will be next weekend I believe. I need to gather ducks to help. Not a lot of furniture and the heaviest stuff is the bedroom furniture. Got to love frickin solid wood. I can not even lift the headboard.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Too bad we can't come to some heavy lifting with you - I prefer my workouts to be real work as I always have lots of it waiting to be done! Let's see, Kansas - well your right next door - only 3-12 hrs drive depending which side of the state you are on!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wow girl, you are decisive. You mentioned moving yesterday and are moving next weekend. When are you going to give us more details on the man meet tomorrow night???

Hurray for the new low!

I don't know about decisive.. but this is not a whim decision. I can not tell you how often in the past couple of years I have investigated rents elsewhere etc. As to moving next weekend.. yeah.. kind of a rush because its a holiday weekend. The good news is there is not a whole lot (except the bedroom furniture).

oh.. and Ryan.. details after the meeting he works for the city and has a 9 year old son. Typical guy.. boating, fishing etc.
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    oh, I agree, wish I could come help. We had trouble moving on a holiday weekend, moving van did not show, did not call, etc. When I finally got someone at the company, they said our load was too small so they decided not to come pick it up! Then we couldn't even find a Uhaul. Finally found a company to do it (for a fortune!), we had to be out of the apt that day, someone else was moving in, and luckily the new movers wanted to spend a couple of days in Florida, or we would have been on the curb. Total nightmare. If I didn't love the stuff so much we Would have just left it. And the beds my kids were using were hubby's from when he was a kid.

Even if things don't work out with Ryan, it is exciting to have the adventure!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

MF- I am in south central Kansas. South east of Wichita so quite a ways Would love the help though..lol

Chris- I remember the move from Colorado to Kansas.. I did that myself with a big ass truck.. it sucked. As for Ryan, we will see. It's some new ground for us both so, we will see. I am at that nervous/excited stage now. LOL

this morning 277.5 +1.5 psh.. whatever.. I notice I have to watch the diet soda. It affects my water something terrible.

B: 3 eggs
    L: might skip it
    D: village inn.. thinking soup and salad maybe.. its so cold outside, soup just sounds good.
    Karin

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    yes I do mean 281.5.. ugh.. is it Monday??
    God, I hope not. Good luck preparing for your presentation. I'm sure you will kick some butt. Heck, even if you crash and burn horribly (you won't) at least you get to hike some nice trails

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Karin, I have done quite a few moves on my own, or one with just my siblings and their vehicles after a bad breakup. 3 sub-compacts and one of these small trucks. Out like a flash in one afternoon.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

back.. do not ask about weight.. ugh.. I am retaining. Probably all that soda I have been consuming to deal with the stress LOL

Moving day is Saturday. I think I will have EVERYTHING moved except furniture that day. This last weekend was busy.. 3 van loads (lots of lifting and squats), bought a washer/dryer and a new mattress not to mention got my taxes filed. Conferences today thru 7:30 and Thursday all day until 7pm. I am off Friday which is when I will move the rest of non-furniture items. I am getting excited!!

"The Meeting": yeah.. it went oook.. I guess. He seems to want to move faster than I do and I want to be more than a booty call so the jury is still out. I am still talking to a few others (seeing as how I am NOT COMMITTED at this point). We will see and what will be will be. I have been single this long....

So glad we are back.. serious withdrawals happened!! LOL
    Karin

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    back.. do not ask about weight.. ugh.. I am retaining. Probably all that soda I have been consuming to deal with the stress LOL

Moving day is Saturday. I think I will have EVERYTHING moved except furniture that day. This last weekend was busy.. 3 van loads (lots of lifting and squats), bought a washer/dryer and a new mattress not to mention got my taxes filed. Conferences today thru 7:30 and Thursday all day until 7pm. I am off Friday which is when I will move the rest of non-furniture items. I am getting excited!!

"The Meeting": yeah.. it went oook.. I guess. He seems to want to move faster than I do and I want to be more than a booty call so the jury is still out. I am still talking to a few others (seeing as how I am NOT COMMITTED at this point). We will see and what will be will be. I have been single this long....

So glad we are back.. serious withdrawals happened!! LOL
    Stop worrying about it. I gained 10 pounds in one week. Honestly. Stop looking at the scale :-P.

Of course, I did HIIT and ridiculous weight training as well.

Then I lost 4 pounds in 2 days eating ALL the things I possibly could.

I'm convinced that water weight works in mysterious ways.
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"