Page 101 of 617 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6161

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 101

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Finally back on!! I have been locked out?? I dunno but couldn't get in. Mad watch, mad watch!! <Alice and Wonderland)

Ok.. so I kinda IF'd lunch and will do dinner.. here is the scoop. It was after lunch during my plan time and I was just sleepy... (of course its dreary cold outside rain and snow) so I made a cup of coffee with some HWC and perked right up. My tummy is empty but its all good. Going to workout in a bit, will eat in the morning.. work body!! Let go of da fat I tell ya!!

Crazy mad desire for some chocolate, candy, COOKIES etc. WTF?? I am not even close with PMS yet. Good thing to get it I would have to drive, park, get out of the car to walk in a store and then find it. Ugh!! no thanks. Chewing gum for now. Ever been so frazzled you can not get the wrapper off? yeah, me either.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yup I was locked out too. Sorry about the cravings, I have been going through the same thing.

I have decided that on water aerobics night I am showing up 30 min early and just starting.. this way I end up getting an extra hour per week. Came home, its sleeting.. after my shower I am enjoying a nice mug of camomile mint tea.
    Karin

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I read in odds and ends that this site was hacked into last night and that's why it was down part of today. If you've clicked to allow any pop-ups, beware - you might want to check that thread out.

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    What makes using the treadmill easier for me is to set a goal. Each year, since I started my journey in 2009, my goal is to beat the previous year's total mileage.. So for me in 2009 I put just under 600 miles on my treadmill. In 2010 I put just under 1000 miles and in 2011 I vowed to walk the distance between where I live now and where I lived in S. CA. I beat that goal with 1111 total miles.

At the end of 2011 my 15+ year old treadmill told me it had had enough. Bought a new one in late December 2011. So far in 2012 I've put 157 miles in.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Mine doesn't have mileage, or speed, or working timer. It sometimes doesn't turn on at all! My father-in-law set a goal on his stationary bike to go around the world. In the time he had it he did it twice! When he had to move to assisted living, they had a memory box outside the door to help the residents find their rooms. The odometer from the bike was something that we put in the box.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Now that's just cool, Chris. Maybe I need to start keeping track that way. Wish I had a working pedometer to track what I'm going outside as well, so I could see what I'm doing. Maybe I'll start something like that!

Karin - how goes today?

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    If you decide to get a pedometer, I love mine. although I am thinking of getting a fitbit so that I can track sleep as well.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I am looking into a fitbit as well.

Umm how goes today??? As Josh says DA FUQ!!!!

I need a fuckin vacation from my life.. more later.
    Karin

long story short: family relationships are deteriorating. I think I am going to have to move. I can not be the buffer anymore. Does this make me want to binge?? nope.. makes me nauseous and not think of food. I forgot my lunch but its just as well.. I would probably throw up. I hate drama.
    Karin