Page 100 of 636 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 6357

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 100

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I try to downplay my rear. I've always thought it was wide & flat. I'd love high (even if it was a bit large).

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Love the clothes choices and welcome to 18s - your size now begins with a 1 (kinda like onederland but in clothes sizes). Those jeans look like a small 18 too (I'm in 18's and feel they look bigger than yours)!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Nice clothes!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I swore I was not going to buy clothes for a while but at some point one must quit resembling a bag lady..LOL I do need to hit the goodwill at some point as well as I make myself get smaller and smaller. We have a swanky one.

MF.. they are 18W- kinda stretchy.. comfy though. I tried on a 22W, I wear those now in regular wranglers.. a bit big, so went to the 20W still a bit roomy and took the plunge to a 18W. I almost danced.. then I remembered I do not know how..LOL yeah for onedersize!!

Thanks Paula

Well with the good come the bad... dd just threw up and will be staying home tomorrow with her g-ma. That poor girl has not been able to get a break since coming back from Christmas. Its always something.. hope it blows over. My tummy is kind of blinky but I am taking it easy ad hoping it is just a bit of indigestion.
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 02-06-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Hope your not getting the crud
    Flu has been going around here. I had an ear ache and sore throat last night and DS woke up w/ a cough which I hear is how this one starts. I ate a whole batch of bone broth from last night into today and dosed like 8g C and 20000IU D3. I'm better now - hoping it was a near miss. Super dosed DS also, and he's still sneezing, but no fever or fatigue like my friends who've had it.
    Last edited by Mud Flinger; 02-06-2012 at 08:52 PM.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    the clothes are adorable!!! Love the jacket, and I think the cami or the red would work with it, bling on the butt-cute!

Both my boys were sick this past month, I never got it (knock on wood, although I don't actually know what that does)
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    278 -1 again.. I am feeling puffy lately. My plan is to IF lunch and dinner today.. H2o aerobics today. I think I ma going to have to break down and use the treadmill. I spent good money on it but have this love hate relationship with it. I love that I have one to use but hate that I have to use it for it to make a difference LOL

I am excited about the clothes as well. Super cute shop in the town where I work that I will be frequenting more often. LOL

Feeling a little puny this morning.. super dosed with vit C.. will take some alka-seltzer cold as needed and brought some pepto just in case. DD is feeling a little better.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I vowed I wasn't shopping either, but I don't have many smaller things left in my closet (I had pitched all of those). I am only shopping on the clearance racks or at the consignment stores. When I look good, it helps keep me motivated when the (stupid) scale isn't moving. I'm dressed in a snug new dress today to remind myself to eat well.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I am using the treadmill to get my heart and lungs back into decent shape. I have no delusions that it will help at all on the weight loss. I am hooked right now though because with only boys in the house I am stuck watching a lot of war history and gun stiff if I want to watch tv. Using the treadmill I am watching movies I choose. Right now it is "27 Dresses" and even though I have seen it countless times and I know what is about to happen, I still don't want to turn it off. So I stay on the machine so I can keep watching.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Whatever works. If I could read easier, I'd be on for a long time!