Thread: fitday is SO slow page

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member

fitday is SO slow

Primal Fuel
    So I've been using fitday.com to track what I'm eating... But the problem is that it's SO slow to load! Sometimes it doesn't load at all and times out. Does anyone else have this issue with fitday? Does anyone else have any suggestions as to another site I can use? I really like fitday, it's really nice but I hate having to refresh a page 6-8 times before I can use it.

I like Myfitnesspal. It is also free, has a huge database that you can add too. You can customize your percentages of Fat, Carb, Protein, etc.

(From main page Go to Goals, at the bottom click Change Goals, Select Custom then click Continue, put in the percentages you would like then click Change Goals)

SlimIcy is offline Senior Member
    Only one I've used (And sparingly) is mydailyplate.com, it's mired in CW, but easy and accurate.

Paleobird Guest
    I use SparkPeople. You can customize the target ranges to what ever you want and there is even a paleo group on their discussion board.

honeypig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengrokette View Post
    I like Myfitnesspal. It is also free, has a huge database that you can add too. You can customize your percentages of Fat, Carb, Protein, etc.

(From main page Go to Goals, at the bottom click Change Goals, Select Custom then click Continue, put in the percentages you would like then click Change Goals)
    Exactly this! I used Fitday for about a week and it just sucked. I think MFP is easier to use and quicker.

RezH is offline Senior Member
    Fitday doesn't work too well with Chrome. With IE, it works fine, but some of it probably depends on your internet speed.

camel is offline Senior Member
    MyNetDiary is almost instant. It also has iphone app that is awesome.

Paleobirdy is offline Senior Member
    I also use sparkpeople, but am weaning myself off it. Despite a couple of paleo/primal teams, they are very hostile to Paleo. Check out the main Diet and Nutrition message board, and you can see it for yourself.

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RezH View Post
    Fitday doesn't work too well with Chrome. With IE, it works fine, but some of it probably depends on your internet speed.
    That might be my issue, it's worked OK when I started but lately it's been REALLY slow, and I didn't even think about the fact that I had switched browsers... *facepalm*