Page 765 of 931 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775815865 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 9310

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I suggest blocking or unfriending this guy so he can't post on your fb page anymore.
    I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet, but it's close (probably will happen by the end of the weekend TBH). Based on today's interaction, he seems to have very little respect for me at the moment. I guess I'm holding out for another chance for him to redeem himself. He hasn't actually look at my (angry) message from this morning asking him to tell me what the hell is up with him. Sigh, my temper is stupid sometimes. I get it from my dad, I flare up and get stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    This shouldn't matter. If you think he's an ass and needs to go, he goes.
    You're right. I immediately think, "But what if" and then I have to tell myself to stop. I can't change what my friends will do if I cut ties with A, I just have to do what's best for me. I care too much about what other people think.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

If I learned anything in life......... its that people show their true colors through their actions. "A" seems to be a real A-hole. The only redemption would be a sincere apology and then seeing a true change in his actions. If both of those things don't happen - then I say cut your losses. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Maybe they just aren't ready to cut him loose yet, for whatever reason.

More drama on Facebook. My sister and her fiance got in on the fray. I texted with my sister while it was going on, it was nice to see they had my back. The whole thing is just really STUPID.

And "A" STILL won't tell me what his problem is re: leaving the party! What a baby. I really just want to make a dramatic exit from this friendship because why not burn down the ship too. I've been mad about this all day, though, so I know I need to wait it out.

Hulky is out with his brother tonight so I am cleaning the attic and finding homes for things so we can bring the rest of the stuff over tomorrow. Which also means I'm kind of bored.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    What a baby.

I really just want to make a dramatic exit from this friendship because why not burn down the ship too.
    Dude. Chill for a day or so. Don't you see the irony? You're better than his level of drama.

(I usually just cut the person off. If he asks, respond calmly why. Not saying that's what you should do or anything, but you shouldn't act hastily)
    Last edited by TQP; 08-29-2014 at 04:25 PM.

You are so right, I have just been riled up all day. I only went as far as making it extra clear that the ball is in his court if he wants to talk, but I need to let it go now.

I took some benadryl after rescuing a drunk Hulky from being lost. Just waiting for it to kick in and then I will hopefully sleep well and start getting psyched for the convention
    Journal

Depression Lies

You must have one more tattoo and possibly one less FB friend by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    You must have one more tattoo and possibly one less FB friend by now...
    hehehehe.

Nothing more has happened with A since last night.

Hulky blacked out for a good 6 hours yesterday. He's doing his usual "not drinking for a while". That was the most drunk I've ever seen him, he said maybe most drunk he's ever been.

Getting tattooed now. The convention is kind of over stimulating but that's a great distraction right now.

The tracing

Gonna run out my phone battery playing bubble shooter.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Journal

Depression Lies

Hulky is at the ER for his ribs. Stupidity occurred during his black-out period yesterday. We are hoping they are not broken, but they hurt a lot. This is going to make finishing our move difficult tomorrow.

I came home to eat & grab some books (as well as a phone charger). We're re-reading the Harry Potter series .

I'll get a finished pic of the tattoo up soon. "A" drama is resolved for now. He sent me a long-ass message that explained where he was coming from, but he included some hurtful jabs. Some of which were true and are giving me pause to think (more on that later maybe). We broadcast to the rest of the friend group that we're taking a break from group activities for now. Not sure how I want to proceed overall, but definitely leaving that space from "A" for a while.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Shop Now
    Hulky has a broken rib. He's got Percocet and an apparatus for making sure he continues to take deep breaths.

Wish us luck for closing out the apartment tomorrow.
    Journal

Depression Lies