Page 763 of 776 FirstFirst ... 263663713753761762763764765773 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 7759

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 763

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    hahahaha but for Santa, it's normal!

I don't think I've ever had beets except sliced up in a salad.

In other news, I am supposed to be packing but cannot bring myself to do it. I've skipped over the building anxiety and gone straight to debilitating. Today is going to suck. So much for positivity!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

tomi is online now Senior Member
    what are feeling anxious about? I mean, I know moving is a bit stressful - but it might help to just do a little brain dumping and see what comes out.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

What a clusterfuck. Moving sucks. I am at least going to get some money by selling the second bed. My mom went back and forth several times and then changed her mind without telling me.

Also we are saving money by using Hulky's parents attic for storage. Man, I think I'm ready to embrace a minimalist lifestyle.

I'm waiting for Hulky to get me now after dropping off the moving truck. I hope we can get the last of our necessities and the cats on this next trip. Poor babies, all of their hiding spots are gone!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    You know that moving is one of the most stressful things, ranks up there with divorce. So be kind to yourself.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Blacksmith is online now Senior Member
    I wonder if that depends on whether you like your spouse or where you live better.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

canio6 Guest
    Moving blows. I hope you get settled in soon. It has always been a dream of mine to be wealthy enough that if I ever need to move I can just burn everything and buy new when I arrive at the new place.

I would probably just go ultra minimalist and have a new set of pots and pans, a new couch, and a new mattress. A high-class crack den! That's kind of what our apartment looks like now, except for the filth. We just have a plethora of cat bunnies (aka. dust bunnies).

Today we are picking up random shit from the apartment so we can live comfortably in the attic. The computers are staying behind for a few days. We have two laptops (one personal, one for work) so that's not a big deal. Hulky strained his back yesterday so we're just taking it easy. The entertainment center is out on the curb, the couch will have to wait until next week. The old mattress will probably go out in his parents' trash, since that's only a couple of blocks over.

Right now, I am hungry, so I am taking dinner leftovers and some stuff up to my parents' house so I can eat. I could use the oven, but we only have aluminum foil to put the food on. I'm not risking spilling shit, though we probably will run the oven's cleaning cycle before we hand over the keys.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    take it easy........... you still have till the end of the month to get it all taken care of .............. Happy moving day!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Our new IKEA mattress still smells like plastic death. Going to bed with a headache due to mattress = waking up with a migraine. An aspirin this morning killed it, but the first 45 min of my day were rough. I set my alarm for early because I knew I wouldn't sleep restfully (accurate prediction) and I would want extra time to figure out breakfast (oatmeal, but not gluten-free so I have heartburn now yay). We need groceries, we can't keep eating out!

I'm taking Benadryl tonight. I need some solid sleep.

I swear, I'll get off this "woe is me" train soon. I just need to get into the groove of things.

The cats are surprisingly settling in well. Getting Pumpkin into a carrier was a PAIN. Literally. I tried to pick her up and lower her into the carrier at one point and she clawed her way up my front and over my shoulder. Hulky had to strong arm her in and was worried about traumatizing/hurting her, but she seems fine. They aren't eating much, so hopefully they are getting enough medication in for the Giardia (no stinky poop that I've noticed other than the first night, haven't examined for blood yet). I am looking forward to getting them back on raw food, but we need to get our fridge/freezer situation sorted out first. Hopefully we can lug the little fridge up to the attic this evening. I brought the TV over yesterday so we were able to watch the new Doctor Who episode (I loved it).

In other news, I have some play money for the tattoo convention this weekend . I am hoping my internet friend can still go because it would suck to go on my own for my first time attending.

Most of today will be spent anxiously awaiting a call from the dealership, telling me my car is ready. Fingers crossed! If not today, we can't get it till Wednesday .

Oh and I biked this morning. The ride in from my parents' house is slightly shorter (mile-wise). The right home will take longer because there's a looong hill on the last stretch. I am going to earn my sweat.

June to July hair growth

August (I slept on wet hair again, hence the little flip on the left)
    I think it's easier to see the growth with three pictures now. I couldn't really see it in the photos from the first month.