Page 737 of 931 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739747787837 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 9310

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    Wooow happy anniversary! Enjoy your cake! Hope you and Hulky have a great day!

The only reason I get through a day is because I have most of my food already ready to eat. It takes a bit of throwing together to make it impressive, but that's optional. It does require a bit of work (2-3 hours max?) on the weekend, but it's either that or I don't eat because I work 15 hours a day. That's pretty pod motivation for me.

I had a stressed-out meltdown when I got home from work yesterday. I gave Hulky his t-shirt early because I knew it would make me feel better . He likes it and asked if I had a matching one haha (not yet, but now I've have to make one!).

We went out with friends and didn't spend too much money. We didn't buy any food, Hulky bought only one drink and split a pool table with his brother (we thought more people would play). I was pretty worn out and quiet for a while, but once we moved to t he couches, I found it easier to engage with everyone else. I think Hulky is less comfortable with not drinking when we're out with our friends than I am.

I'm two weeks out from my most-drunk-night and still really feeling like I never want to drink again. Thinking about alcohol makes me feel queasy. I guess it's not something I have to proclaim, but I might take on the challenge of not having any alcohol for the rest of the year. If I can stop weighing myself, why not stop drinking? It's not like either was an unhealthy habit for me.

-edit- Oh and good job, me. I got my piercing infected. I must have jostled it or accidentally touched it too much one day, or maybe my hair got too dirty. Warm salt water compresses will hopefully make it feel better by the end of the day.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 07-12-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

I took a week off from drinking, (I only had a drink about 4 times a week) and last night I had 1 and half glasses of wine and woke up today with the nastiest headache. Maybe I can't drink any more.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

I get awful headaches from anything that isn't based hard liquor and everything screws with my gut (least is the bloating, which is fairly bad

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Journal

Depression Lies

Alcohol most always seems like a bad idea. Yeah it can be fun, and sometimes people like to talk about the health benefits but I've always felt those were played up by people that desperately want their bad habit to be healthy. Really you get empty calories, tummy no-noes and a crappy high from poisoning yourself... all resulting in a painful headache and flu-like hangover.

Honestly idk why we had to pick alcohol as the socially acceptable drug. Why not GHB? Very similar to alcohol, calorie-free and doesn't cause those stomach problems.

but then maybe im crazy
    Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

The Bird and the Bees - Love Letter to Japan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWYoIoqJURA

X]

GHB has the connection of being the date rape drug soooo I kind of doubt that's going to take off as a safe alternative. But hey, I ain't in the party scene, what do I know. I haven't done any drugs and don't intend to.

Today, Hulky and I looked at cars . We test-drove a Prius. It was awesome. Great price, but they wouldn't give us what the Civic is worth as a trade-in. Another family was looking at it, so we suspect the manager was just trying to get rid of us so they could get more money from that family (since they weren't trading in). All in all, a worthwhile trip just to see our options. We had fun. We talked about how we miss going out on dates like we used to. I still want to go for a light hike tomorrow, but it depends on our energy levels in the morning. We took a nap together after our adventure today and are just bumming around now.

Our plan for the Civic is to start putting some money into fixing it up. Hondas can last for ages, so we can probably keep this thing for another 10 years. First up is getting the rear bumper reattached properly (I knocked it loose when I backed into another car last year; the other car was blocking our driveway and I didn't look as I was backing out), then we'll look into fixing up some of the more obvious scratches, getting the outlet to actually work, and new tires.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Nameless Wonders: Silkscreen stenciling, the lazy way

Here's my tutorial on how to do lazy silkscreen stencils!

The last photo in the post shows Hulky in the shirt, also wearing the tungsten ring I bought him. He loves it
    Journal

Depression Lies

Very cool Nameless!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Shop Now
    The more time goes by without sugar, the more I realize I'm not thathe big of a chocoholic.

The taurine thing... I have a theory that feeding cats corn ruins both their health and personality. POCKET is so addicted to canned food he thinks about it 24-7 and once he's been fed he will be very ungrateful and distant. Only purrs when you feed him... I remember him being a much better cat on chicken livers and carcasses.
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD