Page 730 of 783 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7823

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 730

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hugs and more hugs.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    That dance party sounds awesome. Have fun and be safe if you decide to go!

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'm so sorry to hear about Hulky's friend. How sad to end a life in that manner. I suggest you allow Hulky to determine what he needs from you. Communication is so important right now. Hugs to you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    We went, we danced, I went one for one with Chip and Hulky for drinks and got the sickest I have ever been. The details are embarrassing. I am taking it VERY slow today. I feel like even just water is unwelcome in my belly, but I wish I could drag myself out to get some coconut water. Can't stand well enough to shower yet, but I really need to.

Hulky thanked me for last night though. I think all the parts until I got sick were cathartic for him.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    The dancing sounds fun but sorry about the getting sick part, ugh!
    I hope you can sleep most of today away!
    K

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Lol take it easy today champ. Glad you all had a good time.

I started to recuperate around dinnertime last night. All-day hangovers suck.

This is such a huge wrench in Hulky's recovery. He said to me, "2014 has been awful for me" and it really has. I hope the Celexa has a noticeable benefit in his coping skills soon. He's already been on it for a week, so maybe the fatigue will lift soon. Of course, now he's emotionally drained.

I did some research and a flight/hotel/rental car out to MI would be too much for us. Petey's funeral is tomorrow, visitation with family is Tuesday. If our living situation for later in the year wasn't so up in the air, and Hulky's future employment wasn't unknown, we could spare it from savings. I don't know if Hulky would want to go alone anyway. We definitely couldn't afford to send me out there too.

I've been thinking about not drinking all together lately. After Friday night, I'm definitely more motivated. The thing I'm hesitant about is letting go of the social aspect. With a bit of booze in me, social gatherings are so much easier. I wish I knew how to be like that sober.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I started to recuperate around dinnertime last night. All-day hangovers suck.

This is such a huge wrench in Hulky's recovery. He said to me, "2014 has been awful for me" and it really has. I hope the Celexa has a noticeable benefit in his coping skills soon. He's already been on it for a week, so maybe the fatigue will lift soon. Of course, now he's emotionally drained.

I did some research and a flight/hotel/rental car out to MI would be too much for us. Petey's funeral is tomorrow, visitation with family is Tuesday. If our living situation for later in the year wasn't so up in the air, and Hulky's future employment wasn't unknown, we could spare it from savings. I don't know if Hulky would want to go alone anyway. We definitely couldn't afford to send me out there too.

I've been thinking about not drinking all together lately. After Friday night, I'm definitely more motivated. The thing I'm hesitant about is letting go of the social aspect. With a bit of booze in me, social gatherings are so much easier. I wish I knew how to be like that sober.
    Sucks that you can't make it out to the funeral. Does Hulky know anyone else going? Maybe he can give them a call, and the talking might help.

I've done the not drinking thing several times (surprising right?!). Honestly, if you've got a good group, their drunken sillyness can rub off just from being around them. Not so much if you've got a bunch of sad drunkies.

Sometimes the army forces a dry month or two or weeks or so, sometimes I just don't go out to bars, and I rarely drink at home. The most frusterating part is, if it would fix my gut, I'd give it up for good. The funniest part is, I always have a great BM after a night of good drinking. ://///////

Most of the time, our group of friends is quite chipper when drunk. But if it's just me and Hulky and Chip, I don't have a good time if I'm not drinking. They get too heavy together.

I suggested Hulky get in touch with other Army buds, but he doesn't want to.

LAWL at the BM. Used to always be like that for me, now it's hit or miss. I think it largely depends on the recent state of my intestines.

Now off to call Coach about the yard. I can probably handle some weed whacking and hedge trimming, but don't think I can manage the lawn mower on my own. Hulky is not in a place to handle anything right now and the yard is a mess.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hehe exactly why I'm not going to believe that alcohol could be "good" for it. It doesn't really seem to be better or worse than anything else I've tried, but I'm not rushing out to buy wine every week either. That and it's bloody expensive, and I buy a lot of suppliments these days lol...