Page 690 of 797 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700740790 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 7970

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 690

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Thanks drunk RR <3 Best disclaimer ever.
    *wink wink nudge nudge*

Sidenote: eating chicken lately, my hands hurt after. Too much PUFA? Would have to test with better quality chicken.
    Could be. I like to keep in mind lacks as well; gelatin from ground and tougher meats, anti inflammatory elements, minerals from whatever...

The MDA drunk: drunk posting warning. I feel like I should add a caveat; this is my Saturday afternoon!

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I forgive you for your timezone difference

I'm done with Flonase. I'll keep using it for now, but it's not really helping. I've had blood in my boogers lately. I want to try that antihistamine nasal spray. Azelastine? Whatevs. I'll get a doctor's appointment soon. The Zyrtec/Allegra are only barely stopping the sneezing too . I should probably resume a nasal rinse in the morning...
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

I like my new glasses, but wow it's been a while since I had a new prescription! It's really weird having everything in focus . Some minor headaches & dizziness, but I know that will pass. We ordered Hulky glasses from Coastal.com last night, here's to hoping we entered the measurements & prescription correctly! They offer a "try for 15 days and return with no penalty" thing so we signed up for that in case we did mess it up. He really wants contacts, so getting these glasses outside of insurance should help avoid any billing problems. Usually, you can only get new frames OR contacts every year through insurance, but not both. At least, that's how my vision plans have always gone. I'm excited for him to have contacts (also just for him to be able to see well without squinting), he has such gorgeous eyes.

No pics of the new spectacles yet. I need to take a decent picture.

You know what's delicious? Almond butter in oatmeal. I didn't need to add as much maple syrup as I did, the almond butter somehow added its own sweetness (even though it is just made from ground roasted almonds).

Lunch today is going to be weird. A sausage leftover from last night's dinner, some black-eyed peas from BBQ dinner the other night (they were Hulky's so I don't know if I'll like them, but they do have a bit of ham included), and a sweet potato that I'm going to nuke. I never got around to making real lunches this week.

This week has really been rotten for my brain. I still don't have my focus back. I've bare done anything at work. My ability to type without making errors is impacted by all of this and it's really irritating. You probably don't see it because I proofread & usually go back to fix errors as soon as they are made.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya on the typos... oh they're so annoying.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    Nw,
    There's a nasal spray called Xlear made w xylitol that IMO works great. I first bought it through my dentist and have since found it both at local health food stores and amazon. It's worth a try if you 're looking to get away from Rx Flonase. Just get the one w that type of spray top like flonase, not the little travel ones as I've heard it doesn't really shoot far up into the nostrils.
    K

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Quote Originally Posted by kmarie View Post
    Nw,
    There's a nasal spray called Xlear made w xylitol that IMO works great. I first bought it through my dentist and have since found it both at local health food stores and amazon. It's worth a try if you 're looking to get away from Rx Flonase. Just get the one w that type of spray top like flonase, not the little travel ones as I've heard it doesn't really shoot far up into the nostrils.
    K

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    I'll give it a shot. My mom has something else that she says works for her, I just can't remember what it is. I'll try hers first, since that will be free .

Side note: I'm looking into getting Hulky and myself onto our own cellphone plan. Metro PCS looks like the cheapest well-known option, at $70 for two smartphones. There are some other sites I've found that are super cheap, but you can't bring your own phone to all of those. I'd like to keep my HTC Incredible 2 for a little while longer and then switch to a used iPhone (not the most recent models) later on. I think it's time for me to learn the iOS system, plus I just love the nice image quality on those phones.

Bad pic, but I'm having a relatively good hair day and look, new glasses!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Today is absolutely DRAGGING

Weekend plans
    -Buy Mother's Day card for Baba, drop off at my parents' house w/ collagen for my mom & my brother's baseball hat
    -Buy b.day card for MIL, Mother's Day card for my mom & MIL
    -Laundry

And that's it.

Hulky has a doctor's appointment Monday for his knee & head. I am mostly concerned about his head, as it turns out the knee thing might have just been from his shoes.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post

Bad pic, but I'm having a relatively good hair day and look, new glasses!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Nice. I just saw Spider-Man so now I'm thinking Gwen Stacy?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gwen Stacy was awesome and an awesome character. I liked the Spider-Man bits of the second movie, but the Peter Parker bits just draaggggeeed. I am such a typical American movie viewer in that respect, I just want to get back to the wit and action. The awkward teenage drama stuff was annoying.

I got two compliments at work for my vest, both from older men haha. One of them is going to try to set me up with a different job within the company, which is sweet. Could have me relocating to Santa Barbara or Raleigh. No idea what will come of that, since it will largely depend on how much I can impress people. My current initiatives with cleaning up old hardware & making the server room habitable will probably help.

It's hot and humid today! I'm liking it for now. If only I had taken care of hair removal on my legs.