Page 687 of 798 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687688689697737787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7978

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 687

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I'm having anxiety about fleas. I'm sure it's just dry skin, but I keep having random itchy areas on my body. I heard Snuggle Pumpkin scratching last night so I tried to rub some diatomaceous earth under her chin this morning (the only spot she scratches). I should try to get some on the back of her neck & base of her tail as well. We put on the second dose of Advantage on the 12th. I'll try to get at her with the flea comb today and see if there's anything that might be eggs that comes up. I'm just not sure what I'm looking for.

I'm exhausted. I keep taking the Benadryl too late. I have to start taking it at 10 PM sharp so I can be in bed by 10:30.

Hulky got paid a full payment this month, which I wasn't expecting. That will make our summer rent much easier. I did some research for him on summer Physics courses in Boston this morning, now he has to read about them, pick one, and do the research on financial aid & whether his school will accept transfer credits. If he does a first session course, it would start in about two weeks, so we don't have a lot of time to look.

The aggravated spot on my gums hasn't been bothering me much lately, but now suddenly that tooth hurts. It's not too bad, just annoying. I'll take some Ibuprofen today and get a bit more diligent about my diluted hydrogen peroxide rinsing (not been cleaning my mouth as often lately).

Nothing else to say right now. Now that I'm thinking about leaving this job, I am realizing how much I would really miss it. Nothing seems very interesting from the job descriptions I've read.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

My anxiety has been BAD today. Like on the verge of tears for no reason, want to hide in a hole bad.

What's going on, brain?

Nippies Skin - Reusable Thin Matte Silicone Nipple Cover Pasties - ADHESIVE - Light at Amazon Women’s Clothing store
    I got some of these (money from a cash back site). Now I don't have to wear bras with thin, white, or backless shirts! I'm looking forward to wearing these with my wedding dress (the multi-wrap dress). They feel a little weird because I'm not used to wearing anything on my boobs anymore, but they're comfortable and easy to apply.

Hulky and I were making dinner while wearing only slippers, socks, and underwear last night (I don't remember why this happened) and I was feeling really happy and then I went into the bathroom. Apparently, I like my body a lot more than I like my face. It's a weird feeling. I don't like it. I really want to grow my hair out and have it longer & pink again, but I honestly felt prettiest when my head was buzzed and my hair was under 2" long. Hulky agreed that he likes me best with really short hair.

Sigh. I don't know what to do about it. I don't want to give up on growing my hair out yet since it's been growing out so nicely, but I'm still far off from my length goal to start bleaching & dyeing again. Bleaching and dyeing would be MUCH easier with shorter hair because I can just buzz it off between colors, but it's not the same as having pink locks.

In other news, whatever weight I put on is distributed nicely because my boobs definitely got a little bigger. I wonder what will happen once I'm bicycling regularly again.

I'm DETERMINED to find a bathing suit that makes me feel sexy this year.

I really want some knee-high leather boots.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    You could get a nice wig. Amphigory (sp) makes some high quality ones in funky colours. Having short hair would make wearing one easier too. Mine is super long and my Halloween wig was a huge pain in the ass.

I like the sexy bathing suit goal!

I've never worn a wig. That is definitely an option though!

Finding a good bathing suit is so freaking difficult. Why is underwear so much more flattering even when it's supposedly the same cut?

The IUD is out. I have it in a baggy in my pocket . She had me cough upon removal and I had one big cramp, but I feel fine otherwise. Now, we play the waiting game.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    I love little swim skirts. Anything with a halter and polka dots makes me happy - there is something about polka dots

Good time of year to get leather boots! Check out 6pm.com for good sales. And I am making an appt today to get my IUD removed. It just doesn't feel right to be in my body - I also want to start looking at using progesterone but can't even tell when my cycle is anymore because I don't get a period with the Mirena IUD. Which has been hard to get used to. Hope you feel ok these next couple of days after your IUD removal and that the removal addresses the issues you've been having.
    Last edited by Zanna; 05-02-2014 at 11:34 AM.

I will probably end up getting these Dr. Martens 1B60 W Black Smooth - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways It's exactly the style I want and I don't think I'm going to find a better price for real leather. Unless Hulky gets these for me as a birthday present, it'll probably be a while anyway SIGH.

I don't know what it is, swim suit bottoms in any style make me feel like my ass looks terrible. Maybe it's just because I go for such cheap pairs. I'll do some more hunting this season, that's for sure, though I don't know how much swimming I'll be doing anyway.

Good day.

Hulky helped Coach (landlord) with yard work at Coach's house all day. They moved some bushes, set up a tandoori oven by his outdoor brick oven (yeah, seriously, this guy finishes his projects and it's awesome), and dug a 8x12' (1' deep) plant bed. There were a lot of rocks in it. I helped with digging and moved an entertainment center with Coach's wife at Coach's mom's house next door. We got to relax in their hot tub for a little bit afterwards AND they fed us lunch. They are good people. Hulky admitted after that he pushed himself too hard (bit of a headache, he's still light sensitive from the concussion 2 weeks ago), but it felt really good to get out of the house & be active.

I'm more sore than I would like for the work I did. Time to step up the exercise game. The forecast is good for next week and I may be able to bike every day. I put on the new bike seat. It feels weird after having had the same one for 13+ years, but I think it's comfortable. It's a bit smaller than the one that came with the bike.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I had a big sandwich for lunch yesterday. This morning, I woke up with terrible lower abdominal cramping. I curled up on the kitchen floor while trying to feed the cats & had to call for Hulky to help me. It was a bit scary. I took a probiotic, mag citrate, Allegra, and Hulky made me tea. After a few sips of tea, I felt like it was time to go, so I went to the bathroom & had diarrhea.

I usually get constipated from wheat, so I'm baffled by this reaction. I feel like it's time for another celiac test.

Maybe I won't be having homemade pizza with Hulky after all.