Page 679 of 933 FirstFirst ... 179579629669677678679680681689729779 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 9328

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    You could also look into natural family planning and use back up methods during your fertile times.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Quote Originally Posted by kmarie View Post
    You could also look into natural family planning and use back up methods during your fertile times.

I like this idea, but it's been fairly ingrained in me that it's a very unsafe method. I will have to do more reading on it. Seems like the "authorities" always say it's unsafe while individual people swear by it.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It explains how to time it and avoid pregnancy. I used it to GET pregnant and got pregnant on the first shot each time, so I believe they have their ducks in a row.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I was just thinking you'd save on supplies plus not have the stress/hormones of the emergency contraception during the non fertile times when it's not needed.
    It's not foolproof but works if you're fairly regular and can learn how to watch your signs (cervical mucous, position....fun stuff, I know....but you're already pretty involved with those body parts
    If you really don't want kids for years you may want to learn to chart, am temps and all. Don't go by calendar alone!
    Bonus, when you are ready, you'll have an easier time planning.

Just buy condoms and have sex 18% less. I think that works mathematically.

I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Be careful of nuvaring. There have been a lot of issues with blood clots.

i know someone who got pregnant on it, not once, but twice...

I think the success rate goes up if used in conjunction with spermicidal gel. Condoms alone are probably like you said.

Spermicidal gel is an amazing invention, but it doesn't simply target sperm. Use over time can damage vaginal tissue, and that's not something I'd like to do! I know of a couple people using the NuvaRing and they like it. I did read about the risk of blood clots, but I think I'm fairly low risk. Of course, being prone to vaginal infections, the ring might not be a good choice for me anyway =\. I'll talk to my gyn about it.

I biked to work today. It felt better than yesterday but holy moly it was WINDY today so the trip took a bit longer. I hope the wind is with me on the way home! My boss approved me getting a desktop so within the next month or two, I'll be able to leave the laptop at home and bike with 5 lbs less on my back. It was also a bit cool this morning and I was worried my fingers would be too cold, but I warmed up fairly quickly. I wore some insulated athletic leggings under my padded cycling shorts, a quick drying exercise top, and the bright yellow cycling jacket I bought last year. The jacket doesn't stop the wind really, but I bought it mostly for sun protection. I was sweating by the time I got to work anyway. How do people bike to work in their work clothes?!

I made an executive decision and halved the apartment again with closed doors to let Pumpkin explore. The first time we did it, a few days ago, she hid in a cupboard. This time, she was climbing all over everything. I had hoped she would not keep us up as much I swear, she doesn't sleep! She REALLY likes the grain-free kibble I got her. Fae is jealous, she prefers canned or kibble over raw food (probably from the aroma). I don't know how we'll be able to feed them together if Fae is always begging to eat Pumpkin's food when I prepare it.

I am Googling about cat poop today. I realized that Fae's is green/yellow. I might switch her back to canned only, since Pumpkin is kibble-only right now and we have some can's kicking around. I'm a little worried I've been doing her raw mix wrong and hurting her .
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 03-30-2015 at 06:21 AM.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Shop Now
    I saw your ride on runkeeper this morning. Runkeeper sent me a notificiation that you'd completed a ride. Nice job.