Page 652 of 894 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662702752 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 8937

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 652

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I am growing to really hate the word "nag"! I think, yes, sometimes I do excessively , but it goes both ways, right? I can remind/ask him less, and he can be more open about telling me what he's up to. I am sure I try to take other people's responsibilities too much under my wing, but Hulky is tricky about that. He either wants my help entirely or none at all. Finding a balance is hard. I understand everything is difficult right now for him, so I am trying to be really cautious about not adding to his stress.

My landlord is in a pic with his wife, 4th picture, the guy in the red polo w/ the mustache =P. My sister is in the foreground with the tattoo on her arm & the yellow dress (and goofy look on her face). Other tattooed lady is my sis-in-law, the one getting married this summer (the day before our 1 yr anniversary). Next to her w/ the baby is the other sis-in-law (the kids are all hers), and her husband with their daughter.

The shot photo is all our friends that came, plus my aunt (behind me). The photographer is in the black polo, so I'm not sure who took this picture! The guy on the right not taking a shot is the friend that Hulky is playing D&D with on Friday nights . I think the shot was tequila? The guy behind me to the left (between me & Hulky) and the woman in the black bathing suit top are getting married June 1st . I'm going to her bridal shower April 12. She took the wedding video for me.

I need to share more pictures here . I love sharing pictures.

Aahhh my adorable Baba. I need to call her and tell her about the trip. I'd love to go up and visit soon, but I'd rather wait until the snow all melts. Her house would actually be a great place for studying (for my A+ certificate exam). So quiet and peaceful up there. Maybe I'll make a solo trip if Hulky's not interested.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

I'm rambly today!

Spring cleaning this year

Sometime recently, I decided that this year's spring cleaning is all about "out with the old". I bought a plastic storage container from Target last weekend to pack up some things for storage in my parents' attic. I intend on getting at least one more to store some old clothes & things. I'm packing up things like: a sketchbook from high school, photos I've had on desks since middle school (of my family), some delicate glassware from my grandmother that is only for display, t-shirts and odds & ends that have been hiding away for a while, things I don't want to throw out due to sentimental value but have no place out on display, an outfit I made in college that I"m not sure I'll wear again but want to keep, my hs junior year prom dress (doesn't fit, would like to keep it in case I have a daughter someday). I even put away some books that I used to read a lot as a teen and don't want to anymore, but also don't want to get rid of them. Is that silly? I could downsize the book collection a lot of I stick with how often I've read those books in the past 4 yrs.

I want to buy another storage bin. I think I might get rid of some of my earrings, since I rarely change mine. I'll just keep some nice ones for when I occasionally dress up. Weddings are pretty much the only time I change them now. I might even store some of my old jewelry, since a lot of it is silly, but sentimental. I feel good about putting a lot of this stuff away. I feel like I'm putting aside some of my childhood, while not forgetting it.

I want to replace some of the wall art in the apartment. My poor Chat Noir poster is probably around 10 yrs old and terribly faded. Yeah, I fully intend on replacing it with a new copy . Someday, I'll have a frame for it, but I don't think I'll bother until we own our living space.

Gut - I had another mid-morning BM today, just like yesterday. I think I forgot my morning probiotic today. Oatmeal & prunes w/ breakfast, epsom salts @ night, probiotic with breakfast & dinner... This seems like a good combination for now! I have also been taking HCl with dinner & lunch, with no ill effects. The capsules are 600 or 650 mg. I might try upping the dose.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh good idea to post spring cleaning ideas and progress. I will do so in my journal too.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I loved the article about your wedding. So cool!

I would love to take a week off work and spring clean my house. I did the kids' rooms over the New Year holiday, but they need straightened again. I general, I need to get back on track with my cleaning again. I've started to slack a bit.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Jenn, My house is an absolute disaster. Serious "CHOAS-Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome".
    I think it is actually affecting my mood.

P, your mention of spring cleaning is why I posted all that . And now that you've posted more, I'm reminded to replace the shower curtain liners hehe.

I am fully aware that most of this is motivated by the fact hat I need to keep busy or I will get depressed about Hulky's situation. He agreed to go to a counseling session at his school (which is doctor told him to do) if I schedule it. I guess that's step 1. Hopefully step 2 is a meeting with the dean of students, but that will have to wait until next week.
    Journal

Depression Lies

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I always get a chuckle out of husbands who are more like children sometimes. Brad does the same thing - asks me to make him appointments. I want to look at him and say "you're a FATHER but you can't make your own danged doctor's appointment??" lol I have a cousin who is a father now (ooops) who asked his mom to schedule his haircut... seriously. I don't get it... I don't want anyone else scheduling my appointments b/c inevitably, they'll pick the ONE TIME I'm busy and can't go.

Paula, mine is reaching CHAOS proportions... And yes, I am a firm believer that the condition of the house affects the mood.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

The appointment isn't until next Thursday .
    Journal

Depression Lies

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    My husband also likes me to schedule his appointments!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    Learn More
    OMGosh! Your wedding was amazing! What a great idea and so much fun for f & f
    You two look so happy (and adorable)!
    Love your hair, btw!
    K