Page 643 of 894 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 8932

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 643

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    deleted
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 04-01-2015 at 01:34 PM.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Have the best time EVAH in London. So envious.

And thank you for letting me know about Gravy - I really miss her.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Have fun in London! Welcome to Britannia m8, sorry about the weather and the chavs
    I'm not an emo, I swear

The warmer temps will be a welcome reprieve, regardless of rain.

What's a chav?
    Journal

Depression Lies

Ohhhhhh boy.

Keep an eye out for: white, loud teenagers. They may be blasting rap music, and are probably drunk/on something. They'll most likely be wearing tracksuits, and they love Reebok. They can be very intimidating, but worry not: they're usually very, very stupid. Everyone hates them, as they're disruptive, and can be violent/abusive. It's rare tthat they're dickheads to adults though: it's usually to other teenagers, imo.
    I'm not an emo, I swear

tomi is offline Senior Member
    eeeek! Dude needs a dentist! and a shower! And whats that liner around his mouth and chin? Is he a chavs?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    What's a chav?
    Ah, you'll have fun watching the tribes: the Essex wide boys, the city gents, the Croydon face-lift set...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

haha, I told Hulky about my inquiry and he said, "That's classist". O.O

Dear lard, the silver linings abound. Dinner with friends last night was rejuvenating. We've been kind of shut-in with Hulky being sick so it was great to see people, especially in a small group setting (just the two guys). They had no issues splitting the bill three ways instead of four, so it didn't cost as much for us as it might have otherwise. We went out to a local BBQ place that my family used to frequent for birthday dinners (mostly when I was a lot younger). I had a beer that was "banana bread" flavored. It tasted and smelled like artificial bananas, but it really grew on me. We split a "meal for 4" order and I ate some of the beans, lots of meat, and sweet potato fries. After, we hung around to chat for a while, and one of them gave us a card w/ a check for the honeymoon. Hulky went to bed saying, "I think this glow right now is from friend-love."

Dentist - She applied some kind of numbing stuff onto the sensitive areas: the gums over my upper left canine & first molar specifically. She gave me a sample tube of a toothpaste for sensitivity, told me to put that over the sensitive spot for about 5 min before brushing my teeth. It mostly helps if I don't brush that area or rinse off the toothpaste after applying it. I'm hoping it will help long-term, but the gum area still looked very inflamed to me. I have a cleaning scheduled for the 29th, so I guess I'll be following up then.

Hulky was advised not to return to class today, so he will have missed an entire month of school. The dean of students was very helpful & will be helping Hulky get things from his professors. Hulky needs to call the health services office today to ask about the prescription they said they were giving him, but didn't. He was also told to follow up with a doctor before returning to class, so hopefully he can go today or tomorrow. I think he needs more/stronger antibiotics.

I bought a NeilMed sinus rinse kit NeilMed Pharmaceuticals - Sinus Rinse Isotonic (the first product). It is so much easier to use than the neti pot. I will use it again tonight to see if I can get the hang of it. I feel like I am sniffing/blowing my nose too much. My sinuses feel a bit congested after using it, so I know I didn't do that right. I really want Hulky to use it, but it's hard to tell him how hard to sniff/blow =P.

Lunch today for the co-worker that's leaving the company was rescheduled so I have no lunch =\. I guess I'll be going out to grab something, but not sure what/where. I'm really craving yogurt, but afraid it will irritate my gums.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtropy View Post
    Ohhhhhh boy.
    Keep an eye out for: white, loud teenagers. They may be blasting rap music, and are probably drunk/on something. They'll most likely be wearing tracksuits, and they love Reebok. They can be very intimidating, but worry not: they're usually very, very stupid. Everyone hates them, as they're disruptive, and can be violent/abusive. It's rare tthat they're dickheads to adults though: it's usually to other teenagers, imo.
    Fair discription, would also little to no chance of any employment be too off the mark?! Not sure if its the same up your way, but they normally wander the streets blasting the rap music on there (probably) knocked off phones....

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    eeeek! Dude needs a dentist! and a shower! And whats that liner around his mouth and chin? Is he a chavs?
    Not that I watch it, but to be fair to Em, that's one of the better participants of the Jeremy Kyle show....

Don't worry NW, it's not that bad, these people aren't normally that migratory, so they rarely get out of their council estates....

Learn More
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Fair discription, would also little to no chance of any employment be too off the mark?! Not sure if its the same up your way, but they normally wander the streets blasting the rap music on there (probably) knocked off phones....

Not that I watch it, but to be fair to Em, that's one of the better participants of the Jeremy Kyle show....
    Lol it's not classist - there are plenty of rich chavs who just want to fit in with that abhorrent subculture. Little-to-no chance of unemployment definitely, because they've most likely bunked off school for most of their lives. Even if they somehow manage to get an apprenticeship, their appalling attitude concerning people would probably cause their employers to fire them within s week or two.

Yeah i don't like them, they're needlessly intimidating and they beat the shit out of my friends.

I don't watch it either, but I'll agree ;D
    I'm not an emo, I swear