Page 643 of 934 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 9339

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    This will make the millionth trip to CVS in the past month haha.
    At least you'll have a well stocked medicine cabinet.

Enjoy your honeymoon & your honey!

K

Have a completely spiffing time!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Safe travels and have a wonderful time!

Have a good time in England!
    (Here's hoping everything that's been bothering y'all only needed a trip overseas to fix it!)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Emtropy View Post
    Lol it's not classist - there are plenty of rich chavs who just want to fit in with that abhorrent subculture. Little-to-no chance of unemployment definitely, because they've most likely bunked off school for most of their lives. Even if they somehow manage to get an apprenticeship, their appalling attitude concerning people would probably cause their employers to fire them within s week or two.
    I'm not going to argue with any of that....At least there's a level below my working class, probably a couple thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Emtropy View Post
    Yeah i don't like them, they're needlessly intimidating and they beat the shit out of my friends.
    That's because there assholes who hunt in packs, basically your common and garden bully.

NW, have a good day, and hope that you enjoy your trip to Limeyland.

I hope you guys have a good trip.
    turquoisepassion - I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS

HAVE A GOOD TRIP! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

I have updates on my vaginal issues, but will save those for a real keyboard.

We are getting drunk at the airport. Two hours to go. We got here reeeaaallltyy early.

First in line, but somehow our seats got screwed up. Not sitting together :-(

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Shop Now
    Tell the people you're sitting next to or the flight attendants it's you honeymoon and you'd like to sit together. People will most likely be happy to move for that.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal