Page 640 of 884 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650690740 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 8832

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 640

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I suggest shampooing first to get a good clean start. Use something gentle and as natural as possible. I used to buy Neutrogena Shampoo when I wanted to get a good clean and strip away the residue. If you suspect a fungal thing is happening then I think a nightly treatment of coconut oil would be a good idea. Unless you want something fast - then go for the anti-fungal shampoo.

I know you love to color -- but most coloring agents are pretty harsh. You might just stay au-naturel for a year and see if things improve with the condition of your hair and scalp.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I haven't dyed or bleached my hair since... July? Henna is an herbal thing, there's nothing else in it except henna (unless you buy a kit instead of just the powder, which you mix with hot water & apply), and it's actually very good for your scalp/hair. Provided you aren't allergic or something . My hair/scalp felt great for that first week. It doesn't feel different now, just more flaking. Big flakes, too.

I haven't been using a shampoo or conditioner regularly in the past year or more. It could be my scalp's response to the water, or it could be something else. I have Yes to Cucumber, which is a fairly good natural shampoo/conditioner, so I guess I'll start using that every other night and see how that goes.
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

deleted
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 04-01-2015 at 01:31 PM.
    Journal

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My BIL, the self-loathing asshole, just spent the last hour spouting nonsense at me after Hulky left to go play D&D. It was okay that Hulky left, he needed to get away from BIL, but that man needs to get a hold of himself. He think he is worthless. He sat on my front porch for a bit after I finally got him to get OUT and I thought he wouldn't leave, but he finally did. I called FIL and Hulky... FIL said he was at work, sorry, clearly unhappy about his eldest son bugging me. Hulky said, "Hang up so I can chew him out." Siiiggghhhh

Now I feel pretty agitated and not sure what to do with the rest of my night! Damn, I haven't even eaten dinner yet.
    Well at least it looks like you and Hulky are willing to work in the right direction and taking steps there. And he's willing to kick his bros ass for you. Go make yourself some soooooup!
    yeah, but "hey i'm Khan the sword king" is not normal.... the universe is being fickle... this is a thing... ignore me for a few weeks.

I didn't end up eating, bad me. But I never ended up getting hungry either. I'm not any more hungry than usual this morning.

Hulky needs hangover food. I might get a burrito plate or something, with probiotic in pocket.
    Journal

Trying something out with my hair. I need some mousse to keep it in place. I was worried Hulky wouldn't like it but he does!

We just got up from a long nap. Mmmmm lazy Saturday.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Journal

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Nice :3
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Someone come make me dinner. I defrosted ground beef.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Journal

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    I really like that hairstyle on you!
    It's probably too late for supper tonight but lately my favourite thing to do with ground beef is a "clean out the fridge" sort of thing. Fry it up with whatever veggies you have. Salt, pepper, garlic, smoked paprika, hot sauce whatever you have. Serve it up with rice or potato or on a bed of spinach. It's quick and easy and you can't really screw it up!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's what Nom Nom Paleo calls Emergency Protein . We live off of frozen veg almost exclusively and are down to broccoli once again.

I ended up making burger patties, which Hulky eschewed due to an upset stomach, so the leftovers will be breakfast today.

I'm making chicken soup with my homemade stock today. I need to go out and grab an onion, but not sure what else I want to put in it. I want a green thing that isn't celery because the flavor is too strong for Hulky, but not sure what. And do I want potatoes or rice? I think potatoes, because that will be more filling. This is going to be a big batch.
    Journal