Page 635 of 931 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 9310

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    -ran with the bulls
    -crashed a jeep off a cliff
    -attacked by an ostrich
    -charged by a moose
    -tumbled 500 feet down a sand dune
    -hiked the Inca Trail
    -band played at a biker rally with 7,000 bikers

Sent via lightsaber
    Dammit, that is an awesome list. I don't have anything nearly as exciting. I'm trying to think of it as an exercise and not a competition, but when I read stuff like that, it's hard not to =P
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Ha sorry; wasn't trying to be a one - upper. Thought it might help with inspiration.

Sent via lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Ha sorry; wasn't trying to be a one - upper. Thought it might help with inspiration.

Sent via lightsaber
    Nah, I didn't think you were . Can't say I've ever done anything in the same vein as those. I've never even broken a bone (feels like a stupid thing to put on the list). I guess I need more adventure in my life.
    Journal

Depression Lies

deleted
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 04-01-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    Journal

Depression Lies

The meds should work but he really needs to keep to a schedule with them. From what I understand they are most effective if you take them at regularly scheduled times.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

I am going to be forcing them down his throat and up his nose (as prescribed).
    Journal

Depression Lies

Atta girl!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Sorry I am throwing all this mini-tantrums lately, folks. I know it's my journal and I shouldn't have to apologize for my feelings, but I feel pathetic. Lots of changes are going on at work right now and I'm prepping my office to survive for a week without me, so that's not helping my stress levels.

Teeth - My gums are slowly starting to feel better! Every morning has been feeling better than the last. I think the clementines and OJ were screwing things up for me and it's been a couple of days since I had any. Damn that citric acid! *shakes fist* I should really start squeezing in the time to oil-pull at least once a day. It just seems to take forever to try and get the oil to melt in the microwave. I ssttroooooonnngly dislike melting a hunk of coconut oil in my mouth, but that's probably going to be easiest.

Damn, I forgot to swallow a teaspoon of CO this morning. Eh, I guess that'll be an evening habit. I only started yesterday.

I finished off my ice cream last night. Mmmmm. More noxious gasses. Not mmmm to that. I did have an actual dinner too, of leftover torn pork (as opposed to pulled, hah) & rice. Breakfast this morning was one re-nuked potato & one egg over easy. Lunch will be potato & leftover torn pork. Dinner will probably be sausages & oven fries. We're out of butter and low on eggs. I'll get groceries tonight.

Wow, I used the Afrin nasal spray this morning and I am breathing through a part of my sinuses that I didn't know existed. I want to figure out how to replicate this with the use of allergy medications. Afrin is only good for about 3 days in a row and then it doesn't work anymore. Maybe it's time to get another Flonase prescription. I don't remember it helping before, but now I know what feeling I'm looking for! Not even the neti pot gets me this clear (though maybe I should get some essential oils to try). I have found that I can take Zytrec every other day to keep from sneezing in the office, but I think I want to try Claritin.

Supplements - I settled on a NOW probiotic supplement that should arrive Thursday. Until then, I'm using up the rest of the ThreeLac by taking it twice a day. I think you're supposed to build up to a higher dose anyway, I might have been taking 6 packets/day around this time last year. I also got another supplement, but I'm keeping that one secret until I've tried it for a bit.

One year ago, I was in jury duty and Hulky was working at that financial office as a cashier/mail-sorter. I think the high dose of ThreeLac helped, but nearly as much as I needed it to. I was looking into the Perfect Health Diet around that time. I remember having bananas & Larabars for snacks at jury duty. I was still getting used to wearing my engagement ring .
    Journal

Depression Lies

What did beaver anus ever do to you to deserve such vitriol?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Shop Now
    deleted
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 04-01-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    Journal

Depression Lies