Page 632 of 931 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642682732 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 9310

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    More food and carbs?

You know, 'cause that's what I am into right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    More food and carbs?

You know, 'cause that's what I am into right now.
    Haha yeah that is probably the answer I need to replace my daily clementines as I've noticed my hands start to ache after I eat them =\ I can only eat bananas if they are far separated from other foods or I get gas & bloating. So...time for new fruits!
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Rice and potatoes?

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    There was some drama with Hulky & my sister. It was really stressful for me. Hulky knows he's kind of the instigator in it, but he is unlikely to change and neither is my sister (she can be really bitchy and he responds poorly to that). My relationships with them basically need to remain entirely separate, which is awkward and sad.
    This has how it has been for years between me and BIL. We just rub each other wrong for whatever reason. It really bothers me and everyone around us. Not sure if it bothers him or not. I try for civility and he has recently stopped poking (he's the type of guy who will find something to make fun of you for and then keep poking with it until you snap - he thinks it's in good fun, but it's just annoying), so we can at least be in the same room together now, which is decent, but I don't think there will ever be a time when we become friends. I personally don't like him - but he's been doing this poke the bear routine since I was 10, so that's likely why.

I got to spend a work week in Santa Barbara for job training a couple of years ago and I loved it . Mild temps all year round, aahhh. Of course, drought is sometimes a concern (and fires). It's pretty bike-friendly there, though maybe not if I was going to be biking to the corporate headquarters. I think the cost of living is pretty high. NC would be cheaper.
    I would be so incredibly jealous of you... I want nothing more than summer days every day.

I'm on the hunt for my supplements for the next month. I want to try Prescript Assist, but it's so expensive =\. Maybe there is a cheaper SBO probiotic I can try.
    I have not found one yet with the same bug composition. If you find one, let me know.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I recently read something about rotating probiotics, to vary the good bugs going into your system. Apparently, a healthy gut has thousands of different strains. I am using Prescript Assist now, then I will use Garden of Life ultra (slightly cheaper and my usual brand.). Then I may do another round of PA. etc.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 02-24-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Amazon.com: Garden of Life Primal Defense Nutritional Supplement, 90 Count: Health & Personal Care
    This has "HSO"s which are the asme thing as SBO's, as far as I understand. SBO is soil-based organism, but I'm not sure what HSO stands for.

It's not the same blend as Prescript-Assist, but it's pretty extensive. I think I'll go with this one. It was recommended in the Resistant Starches thread.

P, I am eating rice & potatoes, but not a lot. I still need to fix my lack-of-breakfast situation and that will probably help loads. Undereating is really not good for constipation! Right now, I skip breakfast, have a mid-morning snack of clementines, have potato-only lunch, and then dinner is rice or potatoes w/ veg & meat. It's not enough food for me. I have to find the energy to break out of this bad routine.
    Journal

Depression Lies

I think HSO (homeostatic soil organisms) is another name for SBO's.

NW,
    The link you provided showed this was from Vit Shoppe. You may be able to save a bit w a coupon ordering directly from them. Although I do love the amazon fast shipping
    K

That is my former probiotic. It is a good one. I plan to order the ultra version next.

Shop Now
    There's a Vitamin Shoppe near me. If they have it in their store, I could save a few bucks by buying it there instead of ordering online . I wasn't sure how the Ultra version differed from the regular one, aside from being more expensive, so I was just going to go with the regular one.
    Journal

Depression Lies