Page 626 of 926 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 9258

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    Be careful having too many prunes. I wasn't feeling any relief with 2-3 a day, so I was eating 2-3 frequently (like maybe 2-3 times a day - haha so upwards of 9 prunes day), and it turned my urine red, and my poos purple... poos were still not frequent or substantial enough for the amount of effort required to have them. Prescript Assist has helped though, quite possibly it has helped too much? And the die-off from the bacterial wars produces quite the noticable amount of gas and stench - my cat doesn't seem to mind though... lol But, I know it's all temporary. I take two per day (both at the same time) so far. Once I feel satisfaction with the changes, I'll drop to 1 per day, and maybe less frequently than that after a while. If I complete the whole 90 capsule bottle and still don't find relief, I'll see my chiro about that Candibactin AR and BR.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Checked out UFYH and I so want the app! But not sure I want to pay $2 for it... I also like the site A Slob Comes Clean. She doesn't drop the f-bomb as much as UFYH does (which provides an atmosphere I enjoy, actually - kind of like a "do it or I'll kick your ass" kind of atmosphere), but is equally as effective. I've been working very hard and keeping our house in order (with the exception of the kids' rooms... oy there's no hope there lol) and we're rather enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Checked out UFYH and I so want the app! But not sure I want to pay $2 for it... I also like the site A Slob Comes Clean. She doesn't drop the f-bomb as much as UFYH does (which provides an atmosphere I enjoy, actually - kind of like a "do it or I'll kick your ass" kind of atmosphere), but is equally as effective. I've been working very hard and keeping our house in order (with the exception of the kids' rooms... oy there's no hope there lol) and we're rather enjoying it.
    My favourite inappropriate fitness blog hands down is Modern Paleo Warfare. They don't post hardly ever, but those boys are totally hilarious and completely adorable when they do.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    My favourite inappropriate fitness blog hands down is Modern Paleo Warfare. They don't post hardly ever, but those boys are totally hilarious and completely adorable when they do.
    Oh yes, they are funny as hell.

Jenn, I didn't know UFYH had an app, but I don't see the point of it unless it reminds you periodically to do things?

We need to unbury the Mustang a little to run it, so the battery doesn't die. This is untouched snow from the past 2 weeks, slightly melted on bottom layers.

When I am sick of snow, snow covered trees are the only part of it that makes me happy. Too bad that's always the first to go.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

I feel the same way about the trees.

Ufyh?

It's kind of misty-cloudy today, but supposed to get above freezing today, so I except the trees to be bare by the end of the day & hopefully the driveway will clear a little as well. I shoveled the driveway apron last night and had a hell of a time getting over the snow in the driveway. I was going to shovel more, but an upstairs neighbor hollered out and was all "It should melt tomorrow!" I wanted to tell him to fuck off because I don't have the luxury of waiting for the snow to melt. Stalled the car a couple of times trying to get out, which did not help my mood on top of the 10+ minutes I spent scraping the car.

If it weren't for the snow, I'd want to move to Maine. It's so much cheaper to live there.

Gut - 1/2 mug of Smooth Move tea did not get things going yesterday. I guzzled a glass of water with 1 tsp epsom salt (around 400 mg magnesium sulfate) last night and had a loose BM an hour or two later. I had a full mug of the tea this morning, so we'll see if it's still working for me or not.

To make sure I wasn't dehydrated yesterday, I had a glass of OJ with 1/4 tsp of salt and a glass of water w/ the same. I peed within the hour, so I think my electrolytes are fine.

Hulky made us burgers w/ bacon last night and I started to feel bad pretty quickly. My hands started to ache after eating the bacon alone, but it went away a little after we finished eating. Maybe it was just a coincidence and unrelated. I'm not used to eating that much fat in one sitting anymore so I felt a little queasy too.

I didn't use my neti pot this morning, but I did just a saline nasal spray. I didn't eat breakfast, but I did have some OJ with supplements (collagen hydrosylate, potato starch, probiotics, plus all the capsules I take). Blah. It's something.

I still feel pretty down today. The ginseng complex is only keeping me going, not really making me feel better.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Quote Originally Posted by kmarie View Post
    Ufyh?
    Unfuck Your Habitat
    Journal

Depression Lies

Shop Now
    Tha's a lotta damn snow... lol

Tomorrow they're talking a wintery mix. If it's rain, we will get about 2 inches. If it's snow, we're looking at 12 inches. FML, I'm ready for winter to be OVER!!