Page 604 of 760 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 7596

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 604

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sounds like a good place. I hope you have fun
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

JohnL is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My impression of Good Vibrations (the place I got the coupon for) is that it's geared towards being really "friendly" and educational for people who might otherwise be uncomfortable going somewhere that is basically all sex-related products.
    If that is the one in Coolidge Corner, it is very woman-friendly and has the best batteries made...or so I've been told.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
    If that is the one in Coolidge Corner, it is very woman-friendly and has the best batteries made...or so I've been told.
    That's the one! Awesome. Regular AAs die pretty quickly for me...not that I'm even using the device that often.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I didn't realize that using bones like this would make my stock so fatty. Not sure how much I like the texture of marrow, but at least it is good for you, right?

In other news, raw carrots are a blessing for all mankind (suffering from IBS-C). Don't let me forget.
    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I woke up in a foul mood this morning.

I went to bed a bit later than usual & am definitely sick with the same virus Hulky has. I hope it passes soon. It's just post nasal drip, light cough (as a result), and fatigue. That is probably why I've been extra tired lately. I didn't realize I was sick because I ALWAYS have post nasal drip. But the cough has not gone away.

Saline solution for everyone!

Time for vitamins and bringing some money to the bank.

So this is tallow, I guess? Now how to get it out of the jars. Note to self: no more super marrow-y bones.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Woooow that tallow looks amazing. Is the carrot helping? Maybe I should get on that, but raw carrots are meh at best to me. Strangely enough, the last couple weekends I've gone out drinking and without fail had a very nice TMI moment the next day. Also the worst month for... THAT was a dry month in the army. Proof that correlation isn't causation??

TMI-sex, because I always end up sharing more in other people's journals than my own. I guess I have what could be considered a low sex drive. I don't know, sometimes I just want a damn cuddle and nothing more. Sex is awesome, but I haven't had any since before the army and that doesn't bother me. A night out dancing and flirting or a smooch with a cute guy is honestly way more fun than worrying about relationships and commitments in an unstable career or condoms and worrying about EVERYTHING from a casual relationship.

I also had a really terrible first boyfriend who WAS pushy. Like every night either ended with sex or a suicide threat. Yeah, he was fucked up and we were a terrible pair! Luckily my last boyfriend was what a man should be. Asshole just HAD to have a huge family in his plans though lol. Lots more cuddles from him really helped me get over the first mistake.

The carrot does seem to help, though without fail, I get constipated on weekends. I don't know if it's because my gut relies on a schedule or what? I always sleep in more and eat less on weekends.

Soooo at least one person hates me for totally screwing up TQP's journal/account. I am probably going to lay low for a bit. It sucks that with my brain, all the love that I get from you guys is not enough from making me feel like utter shit when one person is a jackass.

MsSmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    The carrot does seem to help, though without fail, I get constipated on weekends. I don't know if it's because my gut relies on a schedule or what? I always sleep in more and eat less on weekends.

Soooo at least one person hates me for totally screwing up TQP's journal/account. I am probably going to lay low for a bit. It sucks that with my brain, all the love that I get from you guys is not enough from making me feel like utter shit when one person is a jackass.
    When someone is a jackass it is always about THEM, not you. People are responsible for how they react to situations. Whoever decided to be a jackass probably is in other situations too. How sad for them and the people in their lives. Be glad you aren't a jackass and that you were only confronted by one. Don't let him/her win, ie you posting less. Focus on the people who lift you up, not the one jackass -- they are the people who are always there, unlike the JA who isn't. Don't let the JA take you away from the people who support and nurture you. Capiche? xo
    Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
    Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
    Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
    Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
    CW: 158 GW: 130 CBF%: 24.38
    48 - 5'7.5"

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." ~ A.F.

"Exercising should be about rewarding the body with endorphins and strength, not about punishing your body for what you've eaten." ~ Unknown

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Geez. TQP has already gotten past it. No big deal. People are dumb.