Page 604 of 894 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 8932

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 604

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Geez. TQP has already gotten past it. No big deal. People are dumb.

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Nameless, you rock as a moderator! I have seen that person take offense to benign comments in the past that had me scratching my head. Some folks thrive on drama.

On the tallow, I will use one of those gravy cups/pourer thingies that separates the broth and fat or I will pull the bones put of my broth, chill it in the pan, pull off the layer of fat and gently rewarm the broth to pour it storage containers. You might want to heat the tallow on a low heat to evaporate any remain moisture before using the tallow. I did not do that with my first batch of tallow from my broth and it was splattery.

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    The carrot does seem to help, though without fail, I get constipated on weekends. I don't know if it's because my gut relies on a schedule or what? I always sleep in more and eat less on weekends.

Soooo at least one person hates me for totally screwing up TQP's journal/account. I am probably going to lay low for a bit. It sucks that with my brain, all the love that I get from you guys is not enough from making me feel like utter shit when one person is a jackass.
    Please don't feel like shit! I'm sure the person who is pissed off has never made a mistake right? Obviously I don't "know" you but just from reading your journal I can tell that you are a kind person who would never purposely sabotage anyone. You made an honest mistake, you have apologized. If the "jackass" can't get past it that's his/her problem. (((((hugs)))))

Maria D is offline Junior Member
    When making any stock, as it is simmering, skin the foam off the top with a strainer. Let the broth cook down enough, then put in a container in the b refrigerator, the next day the fat will be on top and you can take it off and throw it out. I just saw a different post about saving fat for cooking?????

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    If the bones are from grass fed or foraged animals, keep the fat for cooking for sure!!!!
    K

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Soooo at least one person hates me for totally screwing up TQP's journal/account. I am probably going to lay low for a bit. It sucks that with my brain, all the love that I get from you guys is not enough from making me feel like utter shit when one person is a jackass.
    That one person has nothing to do with the issue. The person that was impacted is fine and holds no ill will. You have admitted your part ( something others may not have) and repeatedly taken responsibility and apologized for it.

Please let it go. The jackass didn't even know who they were complaining about. He was just being an ass trying to get attention/stir the pot. Don't give him any space in your head or the power to get you to second guess your worth.

All of us here that know you, know you are kind, considerate as well as giving. The fact that you are a volunteer mod speaks volumes to your character.

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member
    :/

I know it's not your fault. I can't say much more about it since both of you are my friends...

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    I think I know who you're talking about this time. (I understand that reference!) Some people just like pulling others down to their level. It makes them feel less bad about themselves. Don't let them get to you! It doesn't appear that Turq has.
    yeah, but "hey i'm Khan the sword king" is not normal.... the universe is being fickle... this is a thing... ignore me for a few weeks.

Liquid Gusto is offline Senior Member
    Look up Tea Tree Therapy brand tea tree oil suppositories for the itching issues that the gynecologist couldn't find a root for and see if you think they could help. I had chronic issues and they put a stop to it. Now, if I start to feel anything out of the ordinary, I use them for a few nights and am good. I also sometimes use vitamin e suppositories to help with dryness.

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Learn More
    Namelesswonder, I am never really around anymore and just happened to wander into TQP's thread, thanks to my obsession with all things gelatin. I don't know all of the details of what went on and they're honestly irrelevant. You apparently made a mistake for which you fully owned up and apologized. You've got character all over the place and have always been one of the most kind, gracious, helpful posters here. You are always one of the first to offer up advice, support and encouragement to anyone who comes along in need of it. Don't worry a bit about any of the negativity being thrown your way, because word on the street here is that you are "good people" with a great deal of integrity and high standards regarding the way you treat others. Every board could use more posters like you. Hold your head up high, my dear. You have every reason to!
    Last edited by GoJenGo; 01-26-2014 at 09:27 PM.
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson