Page 590 of 926 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 9259

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    I have too many vintage furs... $10 vintage fur pile in austin meant I have too many fox, mink, rabbit, etc...

Good to keep on hand for photoshoots.

ETA: canio lol! fashion thin is THINNNNNNN. Now you know why I always want to lose 20 more lbs. XD
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Now you know why I always want to lose 20 more lbs. XD
    I always thought it was because you were slightly insane (kidding of course)

My heavy coat is this one. The faux fur is on the entire interior of the jacket. I got mine for $75 back in college at a summer sale (originally $450.) I could see you doing well with some brilliant, unnatural version of it, sans the hood. If you get something like it in a cobalt, it works with pretty mcuh every style.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Umph, that is hot NK. I like some of the coats that whats her face wears on the show Once Upon A Time.

Yours is like this one! http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...TSDec14009.jpg
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

canio6 Guest
    Hmm..where the heck does she keep her gun?

oh, and more importantly, yes, that is a great jacket Very nice Naiad!

I like the black one with all the fur! I can't wait to be thin and look hot in a little cute jacket again!

I like all but number 1. Something about the leopard look is too outrageous for me... but I don't have pink hair either.

I loved number 2 and 3. 4 was basic to me, but I've never had a trench or pea coat, and have always wanted one so that might be why I was drawn to it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Re: moving to Wisconsin... so much for getting away from snow... lol

Wisconsin is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Think forests, bluffs, lakes, rivers, wildlife... absolutely beautiful... but there again, LOTS of snow every year... LOTS of snow. And colder than Iowa.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Maybe I am lucky that I got Hulky wrapped around my finger before my eating habits changed
    This is key in any relationship. 😉

Despite having a somewhat more restrictive diet than ever, he is the most accepting of it now. He questions most of my choices (which is good for me, gotta make sure I know why I'm doing what I'm doing),
    I get this from my Mom. She has often said "I don't think it is right for people to question other people's diet choices, especially if it is working for them." However, she does ask the "why" and it forces me to make sure I know why I am making certain changes or avoiding certain foods. Sometimes it's as simple as I look 3 months pregnant after eating particular foods!

but is careful to find me things w/o soybean oil . He has probably just been witness to my grumpitude enough to realize I'm not kidding about painful joints.
    In addition to a primal diet, I have food allergies.I find it endearing when my fiancÚ reads the labels in stores and comes home excited to have found a new food I can eat. He's having trouble understanding I just don't really want pre-packaged foods, but it is sweet nonetheless and a nice treat I wouldn't buy myself.

Learn More
    Thanks for all the compliments on my coat, guys! I love that damn thing. I could probably bear with replacing everything I own EXCEPT that thing. It's just too perfect in terms of warmth and style for me (and I don't feel like dropping half a grand for another one.)
    Geek on occasion has come home from somewhere with a box or bag of something and "it doesn't have sulfites, dairy, or grains!" It's so rare to find things like that that I'll often try whatever it is out of curiosity. Usually, it tastes almost as good as the carboard box it came in, but at least he tries.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 01-09-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal