Page 590 of 859 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 8583

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 590

Refontai is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Hopefully I can get some awesome vintage furs someday instead .
    I got a vintage white rabbit fur coat on ebay for about $30. I've been wearing it (only looking mildly ridiculous) in the -15 degree windchill lately!
    You have to fall in love with the process of becoming great.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Canio, it really is based on the person to STYLE it right. A basic black peacoat doesn't have to be boring. Clothes aren't supposed to just DAZZLE everyone on its own... unless we are talking about a Burberry leather jacket or Balenciaga couture dress. I think a black coat can look HOT with a slip lacy dress and some chandelier earrings and stilettos, demure with a white blouse and long black slacks, and casual with skinny jeans/converse/ striped tee.
    Well, fine, show up and make sense and all. Gheesh.

It probably is a styling issue then, and hell, it's not like I can talk since I consider myself fashionable if I remember to wear pants. That said, is it sad that when I looked at those pictures my first thought was "Damn lady, get to the gym and do some squats"?

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I have too many vintage furs... $10 vintage fur pile in austin meant I have too many fox, mink, rabbit, etc...

Good to keep on hand for photoshoots.

ETA: canio lol! fashion thin is THINNNNNNN. Now you know why I always want to lose 20 more lbs. XD
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Now you know why I always want to lose 20 more lbs. XD
    I always thought it was because you were slightly insane (kidding of course)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My heavy coat is this one. The faux fur is on the entire interior of the jacket. I got mine for $75 back in college at a summer sale (originally $450.) I could see you doing well with some brilliant, unnatural version of it, sans the hood. If you get something like it in a cobalt, it works with pretty mcuh every style.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Umph, that is hot NK. I like some of the coats that whats her face wears on the show Once Upon A Time.

Yours is like this one! http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/v...TSDec14009.jpg
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

canio6 Guest
    Hmm..where the heck does she keep her gun?

oh, and more importantly, yes, that is a great jacket Very nice Naiad!

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I like the black one with all the fur! I can't wait to be thin and look hot in a little cute jacket again!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I like all but number 1. Something about the leopard look is too outrageous for me... but I don't have pink hair either.

I loved number 2 and 3. 4 was basic to me, but I've never had a trench or pea coat, and have always wanted one so that might be why I was drawn to it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Re: moving to Wisconsin... so much for getting away from snow... lol

Wisconsin is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Think forests, bluffs, lakes, rivers, wildlife... absolutely beautiful... but there again, LOTS of snow every year... LOTS of snow. And colder than Iowa.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)