Page 585 of 760 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595635685 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 7597

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 585

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Did you see that guy's thread about a post workout drink he wanted to use? He is definitely not Primal. In addition, when people made suggestions he told them they were wrong and to read the research. If you already know everything, why ask for an opinion?

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I ended up editing my post for language, but not "content". Moderator or no (hi, cat is out of the bag, I've been a volunteer moderator for about a year), I don't feel like I should have to restrain my feelings.

But I am also grouchy today. If there's a problem in the Admins eyes, I'm sure I'll hear about it and we will resolve it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    His comment was rude to question your symptoms. Does he think people just make stuff up to post here? Your response was more like a real life WTF response to me when someone is obviously being rude!

Mango soft serve with the last of my maple syrup. It was supposed to be a smoothie.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Grafter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I ended up editing my post for language, but not "content". Moderator or no (hi, cat is out of the bag, I've been a volunteer moderator for about a year), I don't feel like I should have to restrain my feelings.

But I am also grouchy today. If there's a problem in the Admins eyes, I'm sure I'll hear about it and we will resolve it.
    I saw that the other day, but didn't remember it being mentioned (by admins or you). Congrats!
    turquoisepassion - I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I have a feeling I'm gonna butt heads with that guy sometime. Should be entertaining.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I have a feeling I'm gonna butt heads with that guy sometime. Should be entertaining.
    *not so secretly looking forward to it* Hi Derp!

My stomach caught up from NYE this morning. Urgh. Thank you Vitamin C (2 g powder in water last night & this morning). I'm tired of my relatives asking ARE YOU PREGNANT when I say I'm not drinking. From now on, I'm telling them straight up I have an IUD installed (yes I am a cyborg) and I will give them the potty details of the consequences of alcohol on my system. I will make them understand why they don't want it to be their business!

Hulky thinks he's coming down with yet another cold. I gave him Vit C and a couple oil of oregano capsules. I am still price shopping Vit D solutions. I think my supplements for the next couple of months are coming out around $100, but that's not bad since it will be more than a month's worth for some of them. Finding a good Vit D/K blend is proving difficult. The dropper by Thorne Research is good, but it takes 20 drops to get 10,000 IU of D. I want to get a separate bottle for Hulky so he can keep it at his desk and will remember to take it. That man needs some K for those bones of his.

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    I think it was really good of you to post your "TMI" post about the vag stuff. Lot's of helpful info there. With regard to the air drying keep doing this every day. Even without the blow dryer. My second child was delivered with forceps which meant I had to have a major episiotomy. It wouldn't heal no matter what I did. Finally the midwife suggested I lay on the bed, nude from the waist down, knees apart, preferably in some sunlight. (away from nosy neighbours, lol) for about 15 mins, twice a day. I was healed up within a few days. Not saying this will get rid of infection, but it may help with any irritated tissue. Just my 2 cents, hope it helps you.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I like the vit k from life extension (at least that's the best I've found). Have you used them for supps? Comments?