Page 584 of 682 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 6815

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 584

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
    If Vulvapedia doesn't have a parallel site called Dicktionary then the Internet is pointless.

Dude, where did you come from?!?!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Going out to shovel on my own I'll be working from home for at least the morning since the roads are a mess.

I don't think I'll be going into the office today. I shoveled the apron at the end of the driveway, the snow is light, but our driveway is quite long. We need to have a talk with the upstairs tenants about pulling their weight with this because so far, for the past couple of snows, they haven't done much of any shoveling. All tenants are supposed to be responsible. It's on the lease. If I had to shovel this all on my own, it would take me half the work day and I'd have to take PTO to make up for it.

I have 0 patience today, as evidenced to my response to someone's confrontation on the Nutrition forum >< I think I'm letting my frustration about shoveling leak out elsewhere.

Last night, my ham/mushroom/potato soup came out great. Leftovers for lunch today . I'm going to make some eggs & sausages now, maybe a mango smoothie later.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I thought your response was was a reasonable one based on their unwarranted attack. There is a reason most autoimmune diets eliminate soy and soy has to be specially listed on an ingredient listing with nuts, egg, dairy and wheat: it is a known allergin.

I'm not sure why someone would really question it around here anyway. Soy is definitely a primal no-no, not just because it's a legume but for the hormonal response as well.

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post

Dude, where did you come from?!?!
    I fucking knew I loved you.

Edit: wow that was really fucking quick. I had some less than primal tacos today and have been in digestive hell since. Either there was wheat in the "homemade corn" tortillas, I shouldn't eat even nixtamized corn, or all grain including corn and rice (there was rice in them; blame Korea) should be off limits to me. Because ugh. I guess we'll find out if I break out in pimply, bloaty hell this week.

Also transitioning schedules ungh.

Uuuuuuuuuuuunghggghhhh.
    Last edited by RittenRemedy; 01-03-2014 at 09:10 AM.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Cuss words ... Let them fly! I swear like a sailor.

That dude is pretty rude everywhere else so he deserves it.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Cuss words ... Let them fly! I swear like a sailor.

That dude is pretty rude everywhere else so he deserves it.
    That wasn't me was it? ;C I'm not a dude. ;CCCC

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Lol nah not you RR. I have never seen you rude to anyone! You are in fact wayyyyy nicer than I ever was on mda.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

I have no idea how much I swear. If I'm upset, I definitely swear more. I guess that's true for any kind of upset (positive or negative)! I get into the habit of not swearing at work and then it busts out at home and I shock myself haha

My anxiety is bad today. I was out there for an hour, shoveled the apron & the front walk (messily). We have at least 8" of snow, but plows & wind make it thicker in places. I wrote a note & left it on the upstairs tenants' door, rang the bell, and went back inside. I was nice in it, just said it would be good if we could come to some kind of shoveling arrangement or all pitch in because it seems like me and Hulky are doing most of it. Maybe I'll go back out & shovel to let out some frustration, but I don't want to because now I'm scared someone will come downstairs and talk to me while I'm out there. =P Ugghhh potential for confrontation IRL...

I guess I'm working from home today. Not worth clearing the driveway to get to work at this point, I wouldn't want to stay longer than 4 hrs. The roads around the apartment are still very white (compacted snow, LOVELY), no idea what the main roads look like.