Page 575 of 776 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7759

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 575

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Haha, well, he also had an Orc warrior tank (called OogaKabooga), but our guild had been built on Alliance soil. That one has a giant rooster mount. You can imagine what he called it instead. Yeah, I guess we're Alliance scum, just seemed like there were so many more asshats on Horde whenever I tried switching.

Oh yeah...so I might as well mention this since it's relevant. He wants to name the cat after his death knight. Barbant.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Haha, well, he also had an Orc warrior tank (called OogaKabooga), but our guild had been built on Alliance soil. That one has a giant rooster mount. You can imagine what he called it instead. Yeah, I guess we're Alliance scum, just seemed like there were so many more asshats on Horde whenever I tried switching.

Oh yeah...so I might as well mention this since it's relevant. He wants to name the cat after his death knight. Barbant.

Dude, he had the rooster? Okay, that is badass. I can overlook the alliance scum knowing that. As for asshats, they were on both sides, we just have better asshats

Okay, yeah, go get the cat, that is awesome.

He enjoys variations of Barbant for most of his toons in games now. Like BarbantsMom, BarbantsWife. Used to be Jester everything (starting with InsaneJester). I still use Nameless for everything. Namelesswndr was my abandoned warlock, Namelesshunt (dranei hunter) became my main. Tried namelessprst and namelessgbln too, I think, but didn't get far with those. Barbant originated from the random name generation and he liked it.

Our computers are now MrsHulky and MrHulky haha >< We're hopeless.

Yay, the office is closing early due to the weather advisory! 4-8" of snow.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow AM for my female issues. I hope it is not another waste of time.

canio6 Guest
    Good luck at your appointment

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I ended up replacing my Logitech M series with a Logitech G600. I love that thing. Throw in the gamepad Geek got me a few weeks ago and I rarely hafta touch my keyboard. Makes GW2 so much easier, especially playing my elementalist or engineer.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I ended up replacing my Logitech M series with a Logitech G600. I love that thing. Throw in the gamepad Geek got me a few weeks ago and I rarely hafta touch my keyboard. Makes GW2 so much easier, especially playing my elementalist or engineer.
    How is GW2? A buddy of mine played the first one and enjoyed it but I've not heard much about the second.

What I did this morning:
    -Fixed the heat (boiler had run out of water and I had to refill it)
    -Shovelled most of the driveway, a bit messily, on my own for an hour
    -Put together a beef stew & started the crockpot
    -Got a lunch together
    -Got to my appointment on time
    -Go to work before I expected to

So Hulky will have to forgive me if the stew doesn’t have real garlic in it, only garlic powder, and I didn’t leave enough room for some potatoes. I am sure he won’t mind. He is keeping odd hours over his break: going to bed when he feels tired as opposed to a set time, which means I go to bed alone and sometimes wake up alone because he will sleep on the couch so as not to wake me. The funny part is that I wake up early, realize I’m alone, and make him join me in bed so I can snuggle before getting up . I don’t like his sleep schedule, I think because it makes me feel like I spend a lot more time alone. He could do all his gaming & farting around during the day and spend his evenings with me… Not that we do much on weeknights. Not sure how to talk to him about this.

Not to get into too much detail, but the appointment amused me. The doctor recommended a treatment method that I actually mentioned at the last appointment. At the time, she said she wasn’t sure about it. This time, she told me to do exactly what I’d mentioned before. I guess she forgot? Maybe I planted a seed in her head? Whatever. She said I can’t start it until after my period is over, so I’ll wait until it lightens up at least and get some OTC stuff to try in the meantime. I already have the boric acid & size 00 capsules needed for the treatment.

I’m not sure if I’m going to do yoga or barre tonight. I think it’d be overdoing it considering the shoveling we’ve been doing this week.

Out of clementines, but hoping to run out & get some (and egg nog) tonight!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    You accomplished a lot and took care of yourself. Way to go!

Thanks, P. I also took a bath last night in the clawfoot tub with 2 cups of epsom salt . It took a while to fill using the shower head (the adapter is set up so you can't fill it from the regular tub faucet) and I learned that I will have to monitor the water level next time so it doesn't hit the overflow grate (the pipe isn't sealed well against the tub & leaked a bit on the floor), BUT it was very relaxing. I think it helped me sleep well, though I did take Theanine Serene around 7:30 last night.

In retrospect, the bath is probably what drained the boiler and caused me to have to go down & manually fill it back up (just had to move a lever until the little water level indicator had gone back up).