Page 567 of 933 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 9328

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    I'll take them! Shoot me a message (I think you have my address for Christmas cards?) if you want something for them, I could mail a check or use Paypal.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

I haven't been drinking juice lately. I want to get back into the habit so I can take more collagen hydrosylate every day. I take 1 tbsp in the morning, in my protein shake. 1 tbsp sometime during the day (in my custom cocoa mix) and lately have not been having more in the evening (previously, I'd have 1-2 tbsp in hot cocoa or hot milk drink at night). My nails are peeling a bit. I think I need at least 3 tbsp daily for benefits. Eventually, I'd like to take 4 tbsp consistently.

Supplement list for next month
    -Sacharomyces Boulardii
    -Potato starch
    -a b-complex
    -Vitex
    -on the fence on whether I want to continue biotin & niacinamide
    Journal

Depression Lies

You can have them. I bought them so long ago that I'm not missing the money. They weren't expensive anyway. I do have your address. I probably won't get around to mailing it until after I return from Tennessee. I get back Monday night, but the post office will be closed. My next opportunity to get to an open post office is the following Saturday. (Why does the Post Office have ot have the same working hours as me???). I'll probably send them flat rate USPS.

One is open, one is still sealed. Maybe there's a 3rd... idr. I'll look at let you know.

I have some 5-htp too. I offered it to Paula a while back and we decided not to ship it. I am checking with her to see if she would still like it. If she doesn't, I'll send that too. I believe there are two bottles of that (1-50mg and 1-100 mg).
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 12-05-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

No worries, I am always super slow about shipping things so I don't hold it against anyone . If P doesn't want the 5-HTP, I'll take it. It will probably get used eventually.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Nameless Wonders: Permission to fail
    Things I talked about at therapy yesterday.

Someone Hulky was in the Army with died last week. Sounds like he did something stupid and got shot by the cops (I wasn't there, but based on the articles I'm reading, there was absolutely no reason to resort to shooting him, fuck Los Angeles), but he was only 23 and apparently a good guy. I can only imagine that he must have been going through a hard time. He might have been on leave from deployment at the time. I feel bad for everyone who was waiting for him, and of course, his family.

I got some Vitex to hold me over for now, a month’s worth. I’m due for my period the third week of December, so I don’t know this will be enough time to rid any chance of PMS, but I guess we’ll see!

I didn’t get to sleep on time last night. Fairly sleepy today, but that’s kind of the norm for me lately. I got paid today so I am going to look at my bank account & figure out what supplements I want to order for the month.

No Christmas tree yet. This weekend, definitely! It doesn’t feel like December or so close to Christmas at all. Maybe the tree will help.

This weekend, I’m going to spend time editing wedding photos with my mom. I just don’t feel motivated to go through them on my own and I need to put together holiday cards, photo books, and photos for Baba’s digital photo frame.
    Journal

Depression Lies

I forgot to mention that I have been eating more starches this week. The result has been a lot of painful gas!
    Journal

Depression Lies

So much dumb happened here last year some units weren't aloud to leave post. Call me antagonistic but I believe any death not caused by age, illness, war or weather is avoidable. Most issues were a failure of leadership or morals. What a waste of a young life. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    So much dumb happened here last year some units weren't aloud to leave post. Call me antagonistic but I believe any death not caused by age, illness, war or weather is avoidable. Most issues were a failure of leadership or morals. What a waste of a young life. So sad.
    Agreed. Hulky wisely held his tongue (fingers?) and didn't post about the stupid things that the soldier did that drew him to the police's attention, since folks are grieving. It all could have been prevented and deaths by police are too prevalent in this country, IMO.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Agreed. Hulky wisely held his tongue (fingers?) and didn't post about the stupid things that the soldier did that drew him to the police's attention, since folks are grieving. It all could have been prevented and deaths by police are too prevalent in this country, IMO.
    At least that was good of him. Too bad the army doesn't have some form of training in place... With lots of power points... That actually did anything after training was over.

Timthetaco Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Supplement list for next month
    -Sacharomyces Boulardii
    I'm curious, why are you going to try that instead of Florastor? Do you feel like it's a waste to spend a lot of money on probiotics? I thought that for a long time until I started taking Florastor and Culturelle and started seeing good results. I'd recommend trying that combination if you haven't already. It's expensive, but so far it's proven to be worth it. I wish you good luck either way.

On second thought, I don't mean to discourage you from trying that one. If it works, it's going to save me a ton of money on Florastor. I'm going to try it. EDIT: Maybe not. There are some rough 1-star reviews...
    Last edited by Timthetaco; 12-07-2013 at 07:38 AM.