Page 564 of 867 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564565566574614664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 8667

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 564

canio6 Guest
    Thrive Market
    Sorry to hear the party went to an odd place. Good to hear you were there for the host

The Day of the Doctor was pretty awesome I thought.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I really loved the stuff with Ten, it felt like "classic" Ten moments. I liked the juxtaposition of how he's changed over the years, shown so starkly by being faced with himself. There was a lot not explained, but it was overall really fun. I'm pretty psyched for the Christmas special & regeneration.
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I'm pretty psyched for the Christmas special & regeneration.
    Very much so. Also, I thought Hurt did a great job, honestly, far better than Tennant or Smith. That said, you are completely correct the juxtaposition of the two and how they looked at each other was great.

Yes, I'm supposed to be off MDA this week, I just wanted to pop in. Not coming here has been interesting. I told Hulky what I was doing and he said, "But it seems like you've really built yourself a community there." True! I have a number of friends here . But it's been nice to give my brain a (forceable) break from "checking in" every day.

Now, to not read any other journals and renew my StayFocused block for another 48 hrs!
    Journal

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Some days I just read journals and don't comment on my own. Or I only comment on mine and don't comment on anyone else's. No one says you have to check in every day - which is nice. I hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday.

Did you see Mark's Dear Mark post today? It talked about starches and how they can help heal the gut. I thought of you when I read it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 Guest
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and Hulky

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving! See you soon.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving, chiquita!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

Well, my planned meet-up with Pebbles didn't work out because the Civic died. It was a little cranky yesterday and this morning, it slowly turned over a bit and then died. I think the battery ran out of juice in the midst of the attempts. The Mustang needs anti-freeze so...that's not an option either . I called & we have to postpone until next year! At least I got to hear her lovely voice .

Time to console myself with some hot chocolate. And some mittens. Holy hell, it is cold.
    Journal

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We may be back in the spring or summer. I'll let you know.