Page 559 of 678 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 6779

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 559

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Oh my gosh! One of my co-workers just gave me a $50 gift card to use at the mall for "belated birthday, belated wedding, and belated moving into a new apartment"! I gave her a hug and turned bright red . I'm totally using this to buy Hulky some nice baking supplies for Christmas! Ugh, guess I need to plan a mall trip.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Even the vegetables take a bath in industrial oils there
    You can't make me believe that this is not what the vegetables wanted out of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I noted that Hulky really loves typically Southern comfort food. He said if he'd had fried okra, he would've died a happy man.
    This is why we're all fat and happy. It'd be our honor to make you that way too, just come on down here.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    You can't make me believe that this is not what the vegetables wanted out of life.

This is why we're all fat and happy. It'd be our honor to make you that way too, just come on down here.
    Hahahah I don't know, the green beans looked pretty sad to me (but probably because they came from a can).

I would not mind being fat as long as I was happy

geostump is offline Senior Member
    You said you've met your deductible for the year, right? Have you met your in network out of pocket max? If so, get your blood work done now.

I'm on prednisone right now and I feel achy all over from it. I'm feeling eating dinner and going to bed. Hope you feel better soon!

No I haven't met the out of pocket max.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I'm overall feeling fine by now. I think I'll have to keep it low fat for at least the next couple of days though. And no alcohol till tomorrow night, but I don't drink often anyway.

Look what Hulky surprised me with at work! Wednesday was our 4 month wedding anniversary. It's in a giant martini glass .

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I don't think money in a FSA is wasted if you don't use it within the year. Normal insurance premiums may be "wasted" if you don't meet your deductible each year but a FSA just gathers a miniscule amount of interest, no?

I would say go with the Premier plan because Hulky either has something broke, twisted, turned, dislocated, or is just sick at any given moment. That's 87% accurate, btw.
    My FSA is use it or lose it. This is my 2nd year using one and it has come in so handy for dental bills. I'm not missing it that much out of my biweekly check the way I would if I had to pay $400 out of pocket at once.

I would also go with the premium plan - between the cheaper deductible and 10% vs 20% out of pocket for inpatient/outpatient hospitalization/diagnostic labs and x-rays - it wouldn't take much utilization on your part to realize the benefit of spending extra each month. And you could use your FSA to pay for deductibles too. It won't pay for Hulky's expenses though, unless you are covering him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    My FSA is use it or lose it. This is my 2nd year using one and it has come in so handy for dental bills. I'm not missing it that much out of my biweekly check the way I would if I had to pay $400 out of pocket at once.

I would also go with the premium plan - between the cheaper deductible and 10% vs 20% out of pocket for inpatient/outpatient hospitalization/diagnostic labs and x-rays - it wouldn't take much utilization on your part to realize the benefit of spending extra each month. And you could use your FSA to pay for deductibles too. It won't pay for Hulky's expenses though, unless you are covering him too.
    Paying for the FSA and the premier plan would be too much. The FSA actually will cover him because he's under my plan. I think we'll just do the premier, but I'm waiting to hear about chiropractic coverage.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I misunderstood. That's great if he's under your plan. I would think the premier would cover chiropractor visits, maybe with a $20 co-pay or something.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hey darling... Saw this and thought of you:

http://www.culturesforhealth.com/sou...-bread-recipe/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel