Page 547 of 797 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557597647 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 7966

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 547

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I forgot to mention that the massage therapist said my adrenals were "a bit up". I am not surprised if they would seem inflamed or something, based on how stressed I've been lately. I'm sure working on lowering stress will help everything right now.

At last today has some beautiful and perfect Halloween weather. Of course, I can't get any pictures of it right now! Contemplating zipping home to grab my phone, makes me too nervous not to have it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    (HUGS)
    Breathe.
    I know the uber stressed headspace, it was/ is my playground. Rather than borrowing trouble from the future, or picking up past troubles, live in the present. If your head starts yammering away that omigod, omigod, omigod [stressful thing], put away that stressful thing, temporarily. If you can't do that for an hour, do it for a minute, even a breath. Then the next minute or breath ,and on. When you have found your calm, allow yourself to enjoy it. Yes, you'll hafta pick the stressful thing back up, but you can pick them back up one at a time, examine them and what is causng the stress/ anxiety about it. Figure out a solution, even a temporary or possible solution, and implement it. Then put the stressor back down. If it has a path, it doesn't need to be on your mind.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

For once, it feels like the present is overwhelming. Everything is going on at once.

Breathing. I can't do anything about any of this while at work and without my phone.

Yes, I'm still whining over here. Just trying to keep busy until I can get out of here, but there's not much to do.

I finished the chocolate bar and that plus the stress has resulted in a sore on my gums. I will be resuming my coconut oil pulling tonight! At least I don't feel inclined to eat any candy tonight, knowing that I can make myself some hot chocolate with gelatin instead. I think we might get to see the little ones tonight, including the new baby .

I realized recently that I am more like my dad than I'd like to be. He is master of taking on projects and never finishing them. My parents' house is a shrine to them. I really don't want to be like that, but I lose motivation for my projects pretty easily when I run out of funds/supplies. To resume sewing, I would need to get fabric and shelving to organize my supplies. I have a template printed out to make myself a vest, but I need materials. I don't know how to break this cycle. I don't know what an acceptable resolution would be. To start with, I'll get those cheap wire shelves at Target that my mom told me about.

To do list for the weekend: get my goddamn passport photo taken!!!

In other news, I think the biotin is making my hair thicker, but I don't think it's growing any faster. I want to try taking it for at least a few months before I give up. I read that it can take that long before you really see a difference anyway.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ct1i7vq83e...2016.48.49.jpg

Does this link work for you guys?

My star stickers weren't staying on that well because the skirt is stretchy. Casual Friday Wonder Woman!
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 10-31-2013 at 03:09 PM.

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    nameless, I got everything for my passport, including the photo, done at the post office.

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    nameless, I got everything for my passport, including the photo, done at the post office.
    I already have a passport, I need a new photo to send in for a renewal (since my name changed). I might try to go to the post office Saturday and see if they'll do a picture.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ct1i7vq83e...2016.48.49.jpg

Does this link work for you guys?

My star stickers weren't staying on that well because the skirt is stretchy. Casual Friday Wonder Woman!

It works for me. Great costume

Grafter is offline Senior Member
    As for the drama, I've seen a few friends in that situation and it hasn't ended well. As there is no way to insure that they will get a job by a certain point (and thus the money to move out), and the people letting them stay will feel torn between being nice and letting them stay (even though it was stressful for both parties) and just kicking them out (which would have resulted in them being homeless, as they didn't have other options).

Though I think that other people had a good suggestion of using Coach as an out (or at least to set an enforcable time limit).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Cute Costume.