Page 547 of 934 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557597647 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 9339

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    There's a kickboxing class being offered in my town, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-7 PM for six weeks. No sparring. $100. I can afford it... Maybe that would be good for me. I'm hella nervous though. I want to sign up, but trying to work past my fear of making a fool of myself.

-edit- I talked to my mom & signed up for it. Dear gods, what did I just get myself into.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 11-01-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

You just got yourself into a good thing. I'm glad to hear you found stress release.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Kick boxing is fun! You'll love it! High fives for taking action on the stress dealing issues!

That is great NW. I'm sure you will love it.

I really wanted to drink my face off last night. I chugged a beer and had a margarita and all I had to show for it was a headache.

As my mood has been sliding, I've been letting my food intake slide too. The desire to get back on track is low right now.

I have to call N today.
    Journal

Depression Lies

I am fully aware that I am punishing myself by not eating today. I've had a few prunes, a swallow of OJ, and a couple of carrots. I am not in a good place mentally.

Silver-lining: Hulky and I got yard work done together. I got the wedding photos and am doing some light editing.
    Journal

Depression Lies

I'm sorry for all the madness lately, guys. I know you are all out there sighing audibly on my behalf and I appreciate it .

I think I'm going to stay off MDA tomorrow (not that I was on much today). Hopefully, Monday will bring a better report.

In other news, Hulky signed up for kickboxing with me!
    Journal

Depression Lies

Hugs and hope you feel better. (Shh sometimes I just don't give a fuck and do un-primal things like not leave my room for a day and veg out on chocolate and not being bothered. Just to get it out of my system. Don't tell lol)

Yay! For couple's kickboxing. Hulky is a gem. Feel better my friend.

Shop Now
    This weekend is a haze in my mind. I don't really remember what we did. Some yard work, some cleaning up around the apartment. I got my passport photo taken, I just need to take everything to the post office & get it shipped w/ a tracking number. We almost got the Mustang to the apartment, but the battery was dead & the spare battery was dead too. Why are car batteries expensive?! FIL says it will pass inspection just fine, but there's something with the exhaust that needs to be checked out before it can be driven regularly.

I am still sleeping like a rock with strange dreams, but waking up tired. I got a Stress Manager liquid herbal extract at Whole Foods this weekend. It tastes awful. Next time I'll hunt online and get an alcohol-free extract. It has Eleuthero root, Reishi fruiting body, Holy Basil leaf, Rhodiola root, and Schisandra Berry. I haven't heard of all of those before, but the name & the eleuthero/rhodiola were appealing to me. It says to take 30-40 drops a few times a day. I did a whole dropper full in my OJ this morning and will take another this afternoon. I don't think I'll really be able to tell if it's helping unless my mood suddenly improves significantly.

I feel okay today. Not as despairing, not as miserable. I'm hesitant to say, "I feel better!" because I'm afraid I'll jinx myself and end up feeling crappy this afternoon.

Food today
    -OJ w/ supplements, 3 prunes, 2 hard boiled eggs (they tasted weird, couldn't bring myself to eat the third one)
    -chamomile tea w/ Stress Manager adaptogens
    -leftover steak & shrimp from dinner w/ my family last night, an orange

BM - type 3 mid-morning.

Kickboxing starts tonight! I am nervous.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 11-04-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Journal

Depression Lies