Page 543 of 768 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593643 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 7678

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 543

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    From time to time, I browse for the ideal coat, but never when I have the money for it. I think this could potentially be bought with honeymoon funds . I'm not adverse to the real deal and might do some "window" shopping today...
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Yeah! I have a faux leopard that is vintage and if is very mad men. I have vintage minx and etc I got for $10... I love thrift and vintage shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

I am such a whiner. I feel miserable today. My period is being terrible and I now feel really nauseous. I'm going to go peel my orange and nibble at it to see if that helps me feel better. Only OJ w/ collagen hydrosylate for "food" this morning was probably not wise.

I just want to go home & sleep

I have to make jello shots tonight! I am nervous!

Awwwwww.

I always found it helpful to eat red meat on my periods. Not sure why? Iron? Who knows.

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Yeah! I have a faux leopard that is vintage and if is very mad men. I have vintage minx and etc I got for $10... I love thrift and vintage shopping.

Do you use Pinterest? I'd be interested to see what kind of fashion boards you might put together... From what I've seen, I really like your style. It's a little more classy than I think I'd be aiming for in revamping my wardrobe, but a good inspiration point.

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Awwwwww.

I always found it helpful to eat red meat on my periods. Not sure why? Iron? Who knows.
    Probably. Since I just got the Paragard inserted last month, I have at least a couple more months to go before I know if this is going to be what I should expect every month. If so, not sure I'll stick with it despite the convenience. I meant to get Iron supplements last night and forgot.

I will pm you my old fashion website. Lol.

Starting a new digital mag with some fashion peeps.

------

I am feeling better after eating lunch. I'm having a bit of pumpkin spice coffee w/ half & half and two packets of sugar. It's a little too bitter. I bet it would taste good with coconut milk or straight-up cream. Or maple syrup instead of sugar. I hope to get up to Maine next month for a weekend trip at Baba's. Maple syrup is a little cheaper up there so I can get some more then.

Budget - I am well over my grocery budget for the month and still need to get more (for party & otherwise; still need more plain gelatin to make the jello shots firmer). I think I can do better next month, but I'm going to have to think about my milk consumption (of any kind). If it can cut costs elsewhere to consume it, it'll stay, but if it makes it too pricey, I'll have to deal without. Yet, somehow, I ended up with more money at the end of the month than I expected. I put a good chunk of change into my savings account and am hoping it won't have to move until I contribute towards the deductible for those car repairs. I am hopeful that we can have a nice little Christmas, splurge on Medieval Manor tickets for New Year's, and still contribute towards savings. I guess I must have been thrift in other areas of my life aside from food this month?

If I can have a whole portion of rent saved up before Hulky graduates, I'll be ecstatic.

Oh my word, I had a little coffee and I perked RIGHT UP but now I'm afraid I won't sleep. Nightmares be damned, I will take Theanine Serene at 7 PM tonight!

Wheeee

What to make for dinner? I have chicken tenders & pork chops. We'll see what Hulky wants. I am still feeling lazy & tired of cooking. Maybe he will fend for himself & I can make a custard thing ala. TQ's recipe. I need gelatinnnnnnnnnnnnn The local grocery store has it listed on the shelf, but has been empty all week AND it's less than $2/box of Knox! Argh restock dammit!

Reading about using Vitamin E for menstrual flow (SORRY SENSITIVE FLOWERS WHO ARE READING THIS actually not sorry). Perhaps with daily supplemention or supplementation starting before my period, the flow & cramps will lessen, but I probably won't see results immediately. Boo. I really hope I can get through the first few murder cycles to get to the moderate cycles & epic sexings.

Aaahhh the party was excellent. There was some drama-like happenings towards the end, but it all turned out fine. Starting to get a bit tired of Chip when he's drunk though.

I got about 5 hrs of sleep last night, very tired today. I'm probably going to have a milk & gelatin drink for dinner. The bean-free chili my mom made got mixed into the American chop suey when someone cleaned up last night. Not sure if I'm feeling like picking out the noodles so I can eat it, but that would make lunch a lot easier for the next few days!

Venus is staying one more night. Everyone is too pooped for anything today. Hulky is sleeping away a bad hangover. Off to nibble & take care of laundry.