Page 508 of 825 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 8245

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 508

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    That's why it's a sprinkle, not a shower haha. No registry, it's not a big thing, she just needs some stuff to get this baby through winter. I think she's due around Halloween so I'm really tempted to get some skeleton stuff. If the baby is born after Halloween, not sure she'd use those clothes though. I thought maybe instead of clothes for the new baby, I'd get a shirt for each kid & put a number on each one (1-4) in different colors, but not sure if that's totally lame. This is supposed to be boy #3, if the ultrasound wasn't somehow incorrect, but she gave away the clothes from boy #1 (who is going to be 6 this year, born in December) & boy #2 (child #3) was born in July, so didn't need winter clothes in small sizes.

Jenn, if you've got itching, go to the doc for a culture. They can tell on the spot if it's candida by checking under the microscope too. TBH, if it's not something you've struggled with before, I'd say get the Diflucan (or ask for two if you want one on my hand, my doc would sometimes let me have two to take another after 3 days) & then focus on repopulating your gut w/ good bacteria & good foods etc. You'll probably be okay. But oil of oregano, olive leaf extract, and/or a combination of those w/ caprylic acid (which is found in coconut oil, so make sure to use that) will help. Just starting the oil of oregano & caprylic acid yesterday, the itching is vastly reduced.
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think this is something I've had issues with in the past. Just more recently - like the last couple of months or so. I am off early on Friday. I will see if I can make an appointment with her that afternoon. Appointment set for 2:45. I hope she doesn't dismiss my complaint or suggest I take stool softeners or whatever else for the digestive concerns. I'd rather she take me seriously and give me the antifungals so I can get on with life. Thanks for the suggestion, NW. I appreciate it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

We got a few cute onesies in various sizes from Target. They didn't have a lot of options. I also got a pack of baby socks, since I figured those probably get lost easily.

I got my period today. I had some light warning cramps this morning. I expect my mood will pick up a little tomorrow.

I am really really tired today, but not sleepy. I hope I have the focus/energy to make some soup later.
    Journal

Guess what's kind of gross tasting? The aloe vera juice from Trader Joe's. Guess what I'll be drinking anyway?

Maybe I'll try watering it down. There's a hint of something pleasant, but then it's surprisingly acidic.
    Journal

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    I remember you saying you didn't like to take magnesium on an empty stomach, but then I went somewhere I didn't have Internet for a couple days and couldn't ask. Vacation = only time that wouldn't annoy me. Does it help with the effects or just easier on your stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I remember you saying you didn't like to take magnesium on an empty stomach, but then I went somewhere I didn't have Internet for a couple days and couldn't ask. Vacation = only time that wouldn't annoy me. Does it help with the effects or just easier on your stomach?
    Someone told me to take it w/ food, but I've found no difference taking it with or without food. I just took it with food because it was easier for me to remember. I need it to help me poop and I don't think it matters when I take it for that =P.

I'm home again today. Just feeling run down and still a bit depressed. Might check in again later.
    Journal

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hope you feel better soon.

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Someone told me to take it w/ food, but I've found no difference taking it with or without food. I just took it with food because it was easier for me to remember. I need it to help me poop and I don't think it matters when I take it for that =P.

I'm home again today. Just feeling run down and still a bit depressed. Might check in again later.
    Aww hope you feel better! I have been doing the same. My Gi is pretty shot, and I'm supposed to be on vacation.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Here, have some squee:

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Aw thank you The squirrel family portrait is hilarious.

Yeast - All better as far as I'm concerned. I mean, no noticeable symptoms. Of course, I'll consider my antifungal treatment. The oil of oregano really made a difference. I'll save the caprylic acid to switch to in a couple of weeks. How many times have I said this? My memory is shot right now.

Sleep - Sleepy is still iffy. I should really get that Theanine Serene.

Food - I think the chili might've been too much for me. I had a lot of burping after eating it each time. Maybe it was the peppers, or maybe the combination of peppers, onions, and tomatoes. I've never eliminated nightshades, but never noticed any issues with them on their own either. It could just be the spiciness is not a good idea for my gut right now. I had some kettle corn last night, but have otherwise been eating well. I made more chicken soup & kept all the veggies in (onion, celery, carrot), blended those, and shredded the chicken really well. It's delicious & it gelled this time .

Body - I hurt my tailbone somehow. The only way it doesn't hurt is if I'm in child's pose (yoga pose, google it). I'll take some Ibuprofen today and see if it feels better tomorrow.

BM - Between type 3 and 4 mid-morning today. I'm drinking about 8 oz of the aloe juice every morning and evening, taking slippery elm at the same time, and hope to add marshmallow root powder to that routine as well.

Other - I paid off all of our outstanding medical bills yesterday. Kind of terrifying, but relieving too. I just have one more to pay today and apparently will have a $50 deductible for my dentist appointment coming too.
    Journal