Page 508 of 933 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 9328

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change?

Shop Now
    We got a few cute onesies in various sizes from Target. They didn't have a lot of options. I also got a pack of baby socks, since I figured those probably get lost easily.

I got my period today. I had some light warning cramps this morning. I expect my mood will pick up a little tomorrow.

I am really really tired today, but not sleepy. I hope I have the focus/energy to make some soup later.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Guess what's kind of gross tasting? The aloe vera juice from Trader Joe's. Guess what I'll be drinking anyway?

Maybe I'll try watering it down. There's a hint of something pleasant, but then it's surprisingly acidic.
    Journal

Depression Lies

I remember you saying you didn't like to take magnesium on an empty stomach, but then I went somewhere I didn't have Internet for a couple days and couldn't ask. Vacation = only time that wouldn't annoy me. Does it help with the effects or just easier on your stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    I remember you saying you didn't like to take magnesium on an empty stomach, but then I went somewhere I didn't have Internet for a couple days and couldn't ask. Vacation = only time that wouldn't annoy me. Does it help with the effects or just easier on your stomach?
    Someone told me to take it w/ food, but I've found no difference taking it with or without food. I just took it with food because it was easier for me to remember. I need it to help me poop and I don't think it matters when I take it for that =P.

I'm home again today. Just feeling run down and still a bit depressed. Might check in again later.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Someone told me to take it w/ food, but I've found no difference taking it with or without food. I just took it with food because it was easier for me to remember. I need it to help me poop and I don't think it matters when I take it for that =P.

I'm home again today. Just feeling run down and still a bit depressed. Might check in again later.
    Aww hope you feel better! I have been doing the same. My Gi is pretty shot, and I'm supposed to be on vacation.

Here, have some squee:

Aw thank you The squirrel family portrait is hilarious.

Yeast - All better as far as I'm concerned. I mean, no noticeable symptoms. Of course, I'll consider my antifungal treatment. The oil of oregano really made a difference. I'll save the caprylic acid to switch to in a couple of weeks. How many times have I said this? My memory is shot right now.

Sleep - Sleepy is still iffy. I should really get that Theanine Serene.

Food - I think the chili might've been too much for me. I had a lot of burping after eating it each time. Maybe it was the peppers, or maybe the combination of peppers, onions, and tomatoes. I've never eliminated nightshades, but never noticed any issues with them on their own either. It could just be the spiciness is not a good idea for my gut right now. I had some kettle corn last night, but have otherwise been eating well. I made more chicken soup & kept all the veggies in (onion, celery, carrot), blended those, and shredded the chicken really well. It's delicious & it gelled this time .

Body - I hurt my tailbone somehow. The only way it doesn't hurt is if I'm in child's pose (yoga pose, google it). I'll take some Ibuprofen today and see if it feels better tomorrow.

BM - Between type 3 and 4 mid-morning today. I'm drinking about 8 oz of the aloe juice every morning and evening, taking slippery elm at the same time, and hope to add marshmallow root powder to that routine as well.

Other - I paid off all of our outstanding medical bills yesterday. Kind of terrifying, but relieving too. I just have one more to pay today and apparently will have a $50 deductible for my dentist appointment coming too.
    Journal

Depression Lies

I cannot fall back asleep!

Apparently I have a death wish and can't pass up drinking this weekend, so here I am, with the yeast flaring back up.

I got potato vodka. Tastes like pretty clean vodka.

I ordered more Theanine Serene, but it won't be here till Monday or Tuesday .

BM - Between type 4 and 5 while up this AM.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 09-21-2013 at 01:54 AM.
    Journal

Depression Lies

Shop Now
    I managed to fall asleep sometime around 5 AM. I have had a headache since I got up the second time. It's morphing into migraine territory and Ibuprofen hasn't helped yet. Time for acetaminophen, prayers, and magnesium.

I got back late from the baby sprinkle (which went fine, would not say it was "fun" though) and am now exhausted, not yet dressed in my finery, and have not made my bacon wrapped dates. Those won't take long though. Friends can help, when they arrive.
    Journal

Depression Lies