Page 506 of 767 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 7668

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 506

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    Franzi- #9302

This is free and marked at Novice level. I have been wanting to wear vests! I think I could probably reconstruct a men's vest and use the fabric to make a vest from this pattern. I might try that for my first attempt. If it goes well, I will invest in fabric to make some matching pants.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Yes it was nameless...I went back a few pages to make sure I wasn't losing it! lol. I must've missed that page somehow when you posted it. So my original post still applies, you look great!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Thanks

So, here's an interesting thing: I don't mind the taste of coconut anymore. I used to really dislike it. I really disliked coconut oil too. Just the smell would make me feel nauseated. But when I started oil pulling last week, I got Trader Joe's coconut oil b/c it's cheap & organic. I found the taste pleasant. I cooked my eggs in it this morning & didn't mind the extra flavor. I still prefer them in bacon grease, but I am all out. I have coconut date rolls for a snack and am wishing I had some unsweetened coconut shavings to nibble on. Weird! I can't remember my taste preferences changing like this before.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    OH........... forgot about the overgrowth........... sorry.

I know not everyone is a fan of Dr. Mercola -- but I've heard he has a pretty good tutorial on diet to kill off the overgrowth.
    I like Dr. Mercola.

I have plenty of bacon grease! I wish I could ship you some...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    here is something I found from Dr. Mercola.

Holistic Treatment for Candida Infection
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Thanks, I couldn't find anything when I searched earlier. It's pretty much all the same though, eat right (paleo style, low sugar etc.) and take probiotics. The immediate relief stuff doesn't really apply to me because I'm treating from the gut -> out. It's just a matter of staying on track.

That said, I had a low blood sugar episode this afternoon and was really anxious & then depressed. I'm eating chicken soup right now but I really want Burger King.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    My sister did the Mercola protocol and it helped her a LOT with anxiety and depression as well as physical symptoms. BUT - you have to follow it to the letter and for the duration. Its a tough protocol, but it does work.

Personally, I like Dr. Mercola too.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    My sister did the Mercola protocol and it helped her a LOT with anxiety and depression as well as physical symptoms. BUT - you have to follow it to the letter and for the duration. Its a tough protocol, but it does work.

Personally, I like Dr. Mercola too.
    For the yeast overgrowth? It doesn't look like it has anything really new. Haha, the comments are full of people saying that this article is pretty bare-bones, which I agree. I think it's a good basic starting point, but it's not sufficient for me. I need detailed supplement usage and suggestions. I'm finding plenty, it's just going to take a while to heal. I'm sure my leaky gut or whatever is not helping.

Supplements I've read to be helpful or experienced myself:
    caprylic acid, pau D'Arco, oregano oil, olive leaf extract, black walnut, grapefruit seed extract, garlic, beta carotene, biotin (last two are new to me, never read those as recommended before)

[Edit] anyway, I apologize. I know you are just trying to help. I'm just massively frustrated. This is something I have struggled with unknowningly for many years, and knowingly for a couple of years. I just have to find the right combination, rotate the anti-fungals, and stick with a good diet so my gut can heal & this can go away.

That said, I really do need to make saurkraut.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 09-16-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Have you seen this? Treat the fungus among us with nontoxic medicinal compound

I don't know where you'd find the stuff, but it might be worth looking for.