Page 504 of 766 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 7654

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 504

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If you don't mind scaling it, I have a pattern for a hip length, belted coat for a doll. Scaled, it looks much like my winter coat. I can try to figure out how to scan and send a copy, if you're interested.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    An image would make it easier to scale. thenamelesswonders (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm working on an easy tutorial today. Faux Fur Week Day 4: Boxy Fur Coat Tutorial I have several yards of magenta and blue faux-fur and thankfully, magenta fabric that will make a good liner. I'm making a test coat out of the magenta today, since I want to save the blue for something really awesome. Not sure if I'll wear this, but it'll be pretty fucking awesome.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

tomi is offline Senior Member
    That will look adorable on you! Be sure to post pics when its done
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh fun!

My measurements were way off. Armpits are such a pain to figure out. Too irritated now to work on it more, but bored!

Still too mad about the sewing project. I will have to put it aside and find another. I don't have a lot of spare fabric right now.

BM - Small one last night, type 3 on Bristol stool chart, after my warm goat milk w/ honey.

I really want cereal this morning. I want something sweet & crunchy in milk. I could go look for gluten-free cereal at Whole Foods, but the options are pretty sad. I know oats are not an option for me so I can't go for regular granola stuff either. But what I really want is something that Trader Joe's has with almonds & maple sugar and it's definitely not gluten-free.

I was really, really tired yesterday. I guess my poor sleep is finally catching up with me. I slept in pretty late this morning. Time to shower and get a move on. There are groceries to be bought and stud finders to locate. I want to get the parts to install shelves in the hall closet today.

I know you've tried probiotics for the constipation - but I just wanted to encourage you to try again. I think I've healed my gut by taking a very strong probiotic and drinking 16 oz of kombucha every day. I've been doing this for a month now, and I've had very healthy, totally normal BMs for 10 days straight! and no tummy aches. I even drank a cup of coffee this morning without getting a burn in my gut!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I really want cereal this morning. I want something sweet & crunchy in milk. I could go look for gluten-free cereal at Whole Foods, but the options are pretty sad. I know oats are not an option for me so I can't go for regular granola stuff either. But what I really want is something that Trader Joe's has with almonds & maple sugar and it's definitely not gluten-free.
    I make homemade "cereal" for Sweetie. Chop up a variety of nuts, sprinkle in some cinnamon, drizzle a little oil-of-choice (I use coconut oil) and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. If you want that maple flavor, you could probably substitute maple syrup for the oil. Let cool. Add a small amount of chopped dates, dried apricots, dried cherries. Perfect crunchy + a little sweet, and it never gets soggy in milk!

The mixture also freezes well. I make a large batch and Sweetie takes out enough for a few days at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I know you've tried probiotics for the constipation - but I just wanted to encourage you to try again. I think I've healed my gut by taking a very strong probiotic and drinking 16 oz of kombucha every day. I've been doing this for a month now, and I've had very healthy, totally normal BMs for 10 days straight! and no tummy aches. I even drank a cup of coffee this morning without getting a burn in my gut!
    Trust me, probiotics are NOT the answer for me right now. A sip of kombucha the other day made my yeast infection flare up. Dealing with bacterial overgrowth, trying to crowd out the bad bacteria is not a good call. I have to reduce the overgrowth first. When that's better, I'll be trying a bit of kombucha daily (and probably try to make it).

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I make homemade "cereal" for Sweetie. Chop up a variety of nuts, sprinkle in some cinnamon, drizzle a little oil-of-choice (I use coconut oil) and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. If you want that maple flavor, you could probably substitute maple syrup for the oil. Let cool. Add a small amount of chopped dates, dried apricots, dried cherries. Perfect crunchy + a little sweet, and it never gets soggy in milk!

The mixture also freezes well. I make a large batch and Sweetie takes out enough for a few days at a time.
    OMG that sounds goooood. I don't really digest nuts, unfortunately, so the desire is just kind of an idle dream. I will suffer the consequences and make this at some point though

OH........... forgot about the overgrowth........... sorry.

I know not everyone is a fan of Dr. Mercola -- but I've heard he has a pretty good tutorial on diet to kill off the overgrowth.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation