Page 494 of 776 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 7751

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 494

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Another good idea. I could possibly sell the 15 lb one that I have and then "upgrade". I think mine was about $30 new, I got it on Amazon. I'd probably list it for $20 obo?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    From what I've seen (for KBs and other weights) a "good" price for used is about $1/pound. But the $20/OBO works, that way you have bargaining room!

--and if a disgruntled spouse is tried of tripping over a KB, you might be able to find a heavier one really cheap!

Dammit, I was going to make beef stock tonight with bones, but I can't. The bones are frozen. I feel stupid. I wonder if I can defrost them in a warm water bath tonight & get the crock pot going (if I pick it up from the new apartment haha).

My mom offered to come help me clean tonight, which I am graciously accepting. I will probably ask her to help organize what needs to be moved still and pack. Or I'll do that and she can prep my chicken to get roasted

One day more!

I did not get everything done yesterday that I had hoped to, but it was still plenty. I transferred some money from my old account to my new one (via cash withdrawal/deposit). I defrosted my beef bones in a freezer bag, set in a bowl of warm water, then roasted them & tossed them in the crock pot with water, peppercorns, celery, an onion, and some carrots. My crock pot holds 4 qts, I think, so it won't be a lot of stock in the end, but it'll be enough for some flavor for the stew. I'll strain it out sometime tonight after work so I can clean the pot & get it back over to the new apartment. I also roasted a chicken in salt. I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep the skin on or not afterwards, but I did. It's so tasty. It was a free range air-chilled chicken from Whole Foods, which cost around $15 total. I think I'm going to try and get into the habit of roasting or cooking a whole chicken once a week. I should be able to get plenty of bone broth that way. I chucked the ribcage this time, didn't feel like dealing with the bones.

Dinner last night was spaghetti squash mixed up and heated in a bowl of chicken soup (w/ pureed onions & carrots). That's lunch today too.

Tonight, I zip home, grab my paycheck & various IDs, and go up to the bank to try and get my paycheck deposited and my signature authorized for the savings bonds. My emergency funds are pending transfer at the bank, so I should have access to it by next Tuesday. Phew! The savings bonds will be good for getting the car repairs taken care of next month, and maybe pay off some of my medical bills (or just restore some savings).

My parents are going to help me move some more things tonight. I need to get one of our computers over to the new apartment and set up so the Verizon guy can set up our new network tomorrow morning. We're going to get the cat situated (with lots of catnip) in the back bedroom of the new place first thing in the morning so she's out of the way. I think my parents are going to treat me to dinner tonight and I might go to the local diner tomorrow morning so I don't have to worry about breakfast. I will definitely need food to fuel the move! I think I'll cook up the rest of my bacon tonight.

My L-Glutamine order arrived from Puritan's Pride yesterday. I think I took too much to start with because I had diarrhea later. I'm starting with an eye-balled 1/4 tsp for now, 1 tsp is too much I guess.

The motivational thread in Odds & Ends has me wanting to practice handstands. Maybe Hulky and I will do that together. It will help to have someone to catch my feet. Time to eat my hardboiled eggs w/ mustard!

Uterine TMI: the spotting continues. It seems somewhat heavier now, but still very light. I'm still hoping it will end by tomorrow evening . At least I finally seem to have figured out my menstrual cup.

I sucked it up and asked for Tuesday off...and got it! So 4 day weekend for me A mini vacation, unfortunately half-filled with crazy busy stuff. Monday and Tuesday are for settling in at the new apartment at least.

My landlady texted & said she's showing the apartment this afternoon. Eek, it's a mess! I hope they can walk through the living room okay! I don't remember how clear of a path there is. At least I'm pretty sure my underwear is away, but I'm also fairly certain that I left my menstrual cup out on the bathroom counter. Hopefully they don't know what it is =P.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    At least I'm pretty sure my underwear is away, but I'm also fairly certain that I left my menstrual cup out on the bathroom counter. Hopefully they don't know what it is =P.
    Oh my... how mortifying to just think about that! hahaha But at least the new tenants don't know you personally so there won't be any embarrassing moments later, and the landlady, being an older gal, probably won't know what it is.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yeah, at least it's clean too O.O

tomi is offline Senior Member
    OH dear............

Honestly - I've never seen one - so likely wouldn't have a clue what it was. Do it look like a diaphragm?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

I don't know what a diaphragm looks like If you Google Lunette, it should be the first result. That's what I have.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I think I'd rather have my undies left out... I stick to low rise booty cut boy short things and most of them are cute.
    Especially my plaid ones... heck I might leave those out on purpose.
    A little bit of absentee exhibitionism.
    Cept' for the black ones for you know...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.