Page 486 of 740 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 7396

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 486

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    I saw it! I've downloaded it and will be listening while I apply polyurethane later
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    fecal transplant.
    Do I even want to ask what this is? lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Do I even want to ask what this is? lol
    If by some miracle you've been blessed with the ability to digest food like a normal human being should, then no.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I don't.............. and I don't ever want to go there................... eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

New apartment - a set on Flickr
    The new apartment, all empty! There's a video walk-through (silent, didn't feel like narrating, was getting a polyurethane headache) too.

I have no idea where to put things in that living room. It seems a lot bigger to me. Hulky says it seems smaller.

The sun room at the front is where our computers are going. It'll be nice to have them separate from the bedrooms. The litter box will go in that open space next to the counters behind the back door. I want to get a table of some sort to go next to the fridge as some kind of prep area. I think we'll actually be able to use all of our area rugs! I have one in the basement right now.

I lugged over most of my shoes, a book case, and some books today. I'll go back tomorrow with another book case, more books, and maybe more things from my closet. Getting to the point that I feel like I can't pack things because it's mostly "big stuff". I can at least get the radio, its table, and the side table from the living room over.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 08-20-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Wait, where'd August go?

You guys should all look at my last post and tell me how to arrange my apartment, haha. You know, I'm thinking I might put the TV against the wall just to the right of the doorway that leads from the front hallway, facing the opposite wall, and we'll get a loveseat (or Sumos) to place across from it. Then we can have the other chairs & the coffee table by the windows. It'd be nice if we could mount the TV, but I'd rather Hulky broach that conversation with Coach. Tonight, I need to bring the polyurethane supplies back to Coach. I hope the apartment doesn't stink as badly today.

I didn't really succeed in adjusting my diet last night. First thing I did when I got home was eat a bunch of almond slivers. I had more, plus some yogurt, plus some chocolate chips, after dinner. MUST. EAT. MORE. I need to get more carrots & a chicken (or chicken thighs or whatever) to make more soup tonight. I took 400 mg of mag citrate last night before bed. I have sneezed several times today, but am not very congested.

The yogurt just did not come out well. I think if I let it drain, it would make good cream cheese. It's too chunky for just yogurt. I keep draining off whey and am saving it in a jar so I can make sauerkraut. I only need 1/2 a cup to start with, but will need to get some more jars. I like the use of the bag filled with water to keep the cabbage below the water line, instead of trying to find a plate that will fit in a crock or something like that. Maybe I'll borrow my mom's food processor so I don't have to try and chop the cabbage up into tiny pieces manually.

I did my second run of the week this morning, last of the week 2 cycles. Friday, I'm supposed to start the week 3 schedule. I think I can do it. I accidentally jogged for 2 min this morning during an interval. I think I could have succeeded in 3 min, but I was definitely feeling the strain. I really did not want to run this morning, but once I got moving, those thoughts went away. When I got my breakfast (hard-boiled eggs) and lunch together this morning, I really did not want to cycle to work, but I told myself I can't drive two days in a row. If I feel really grumpy tomorrow morning, I will drive.

I got some money transferred to my new account yesterday, got my direct deposit set up, and switched all my automatic payments. I called my renter's insurance and scheduled my move so the new apartment is covered (no change in premium, unsurprisingly). I'm also in the process of notifying my 3 student loan lenders of my name change. I need more stamps! Busy lady!

I'm really craving grain-free cookies which is why I've been eating the almond slivers. I could make some, but I don't think I should at this point. I need to focus on eating more before I treat myself. I'll check for some SCD compliant cookie recipes anyway. I really want to make these again and I think I have all the makings. I think mug cakes would be SCD compliant (egg, honey, pumpkin puree, almond flour?).

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'd love to help with the apartment arranging - but its hard long distance and without and floor plan. I'm sure you'll come up with something really nice and workable. The apartment is adorable! I love all the built-ins! And that little room will be excellent for the computers - tucked out of the way and cozy when you are both using them. The hard woods are really beautiful! I'd love hard woods - but hubby hates them - says they are too cold and noisy. When you get it all put together post some pics and let us see!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I am not big on interior design, but I'll get some pictures together when we're all moved in This will be a good time to change up my wall art, too. I have some posters in storage.

I love hard wood too, especially now that I have area rugs , but it's SO creaky!

There is a loveseat down the street that's been on the curb for a week or more. It hasn't rained recently... I'm tempted to get some upholstery cleaner and grab it, but I'd need C to help me move it with his van. I wish we could get something new, but that is not in the cards right now.