Page 474 of 784 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 7833

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 474

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Its the same on the west coast............. The first days of August and we are cloudy and chilly. VERY ODD!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I noticed my mouth and throat felt itchy after eating cantaloupe today

Itchy Mouth After Eating Fresh Fruit | LIVESTRONG.COM

Well shit. I have tons of allergies to tree pollen & rag weed, so according to this, I may not be able to eat most common fruits w/o having a reaction. I wonder if Zantac just before eating would help (I ran out a while ago and stopped taking it). Something to try, anyway. Maybe I should invest in some raw local honey finally =\. My allergies are so much worse this year than ever before and I hope it's just a gut thing and that I can fix it.

Allegra (and other OTC stuff I've tried) only serves to stop my nose from running. I am still terribly congested, sneeze plenty, and get itchy eyes. I'll ask my doctor about this at my annual.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

diene is offline Senior Member
    Hey Nameless, sorry about your allergies. Allergies suck! And thanks for the link. That explains why I developed oral allergies to certain things after moving to the East Coast. I never had seasonal allergies in CA, but I started having them after moving to Philly cuz, well, I guess I'm just allergic to the East Coast. After moving here, I also developed oral allergies to soy milk (yes, I used to consume soy milk from time to time), ranier cherries, and (sometimes) bing cherries. So far, my oral allergies are limited to cherries, and bing cherries don't always trigger it so yours may be limited to certain types of fruits as well. Still sucks though. I wonder if it would go away after I move back to CA? Probably not. Once you have the antibodies, you probably have them forever.

I have an oral allergy to soy as well. Makes my mouth & throat itch!

Hulky and I really want to move and he would not mind going back to CA (born there). I wonder if my allergies would alleviate with the change of pollen.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    More friends for me to have when I move to CA
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Back to aminos...Julia Ross says that amino acid therapy should be a limited time thing. Once you are rebalanced, you need to get off them.

Fall No!!!

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    My GYN found cervical dysplasia in me a few years ago AND I tested NEGATIVE for HPV. She was completely flummoxed and decided to just keep an eye on it and scheduled me to come back in 3 mos. I did some Internet searching and found that some women develop abnormal cells in response to contact with bleaching agents in tampons. I switched to a Diva Cup (silicone sterilizable and reusable cup) and have had no dysplasia since.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

(As all penis-havers abandon thread) I love menstrual cups! I haven't yet found one that works well for me, but the disposable kind are convenient for sleeping/bicycling at least. Maybe I can get one in the budget this month, we'll see. I never used tampons much and have been using cloth pads for the past year or so, almost exclusively.

I have the HPV vaccine. Not sure what good it'll do, but whatever, it's done. It was free!

My weekend in Maine was great. We squeezed in a matinee of 2 Guns at the local theater, which was a fun/silly shoot-'em-up. Mark Wahlberg as Mark Wahlberg & Denzel Washington as awesome.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Everyone seems to like those things... And after hearing all this bad news about tampons, I wonder if I should try it. I'm about to get a copper IUD which supposedly makes you periods heavier for a while (yippity fucking doo) so this might be a good time to switch?

Mark Wahlberg as Mark Wahlberg
    Funny because it's true.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Everyone seems to like those things... And after hearing all this bad news about tampons, I wonder if I should try it. I'm about to get a copper IUD which supposedly makes you periods heavier for a while (yippity fucking doo) so this might be a good time to switch?

Funny because it's true.
    There's definitely an adjustment period (harr harr) and not every style works for every person's anatomy, but they're pretty cool. I guess they can be used safely with IUDs as well. I've considered getting a copper one, but not sure I want to deal with the heavier flow until I can find a cup that works for me.

Hulky and I are big movie buffs. When the season is right and the movies are moderately appealing, we'll go see a new one every weekend. Matinees are the best, $6 tickets! There are a bunch of actors that really play themselves. I think Keanu Reeves is probably the most well-known.