Page 467 of 761 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 7605

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 467

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    60 lb is my lift and carry limit. I'm trying to build that up to body weight, with current subgoal of 75 lb.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Good idea on the dog food, though I have no need to carry it other than for fun . I like to carry around the 25+ lb bags of cat litter. It's just a bit awkward to get up onto my shoulder, but easy to walk with once it's there.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    My lift and carry weight is my son - 75 lbs. I usually have to lift him off the couch, out of a vehicle, out of my bed and carry him to his room at least 2x per week.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I am experiencing a pretty bad mood dip this evening. Possible factors: hormones, change in 5-HTP dose, low Vitamin D.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    hope that mood lifts......... Maybe you need to get some endorphins flowing? turn on the music and dance around your house!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

I am fueling my mood with music. Not a great idea, but I'll do lots of singing on my way to pick up Hulky in a bit.

DSC03347_0003 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    I liked my outfit today. I want more vests. My hair is so faded. This color brand was great for tone, but not longevity. I think I'm doing purple for this weekend.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    I love the third picture. It is as if you are about to say "Yes, and I have a cat. Don't make me use it."
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Hey! Re: alcohol, if youre worried about bloating/digestive upset, the last thing I would drink is beer! (Or wine, for that matter). I would stick to hard alcohol and mix it with tonic or some other soda (coke, sprite, etc). I've found that to be the easiest on the stomach.

And cool news on your strength gains!
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I love the third picture. It is as if you are about to say "Yes, and I have a cat. Don't make me use it."
    Haha, yeah that's actually the first one I took. She was being squirmy so I relegated her to the kitty hut where she started rolling around.

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Hey! Re: alcohol, if youre worried about bloating/digestive upset, the last thing I would drink is beer! (Or wine, for that matter). I would stick to hard alcohol and mix it with tonic or some other soda (coke, sprite, etc). I've found that to be the easiest on the stomach.

And cool news on your strength gains!
    Yeaaaahhh... light beer is not as bothersome, but true that it is not a good choice. Man, before all this digestive nonsense (years ago), beers used to give me excellent poops =P. I don't really do soda & booze, but the last time I had that (last week, actually, a rum & coke), it really didn't seem to bother me much. Good call!

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Try it again. I went into an orthorexic tizzy the first time I tried it and now I won't drink booze without it. Even better if you can find Mexican coke since it uses real sugar.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?