Page 462 of 798 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 7971

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 462

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    though 8 hour days, 3 days off a week, hell, the furlough is like a vacation.
    exactly!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on successful surprise wedding - sounds like it was a happy day

diene is offline Senior Member
    Hey congrats! That looks like an awesome party! Love your hair color too.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Thanks I had to dye it twice in the last two weeks because it doesn't last very long. I have more brands & shades to choose from when it fades again.

Argh, so my apricot was probably not ripe. It burned some spots in my mouth and now my gums feel worse.

Hulky got our wedding certificiate
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Hell yeah, you got married!!!!!! Looks like a blast!

Gluten-free day 1...again

I forgot about the whole burgers having buns thing yesterday. No, really. I was pretty tired in the evening. The in-laws stopped by so I could retrieve wedding photos from MIL's phone. Hulky suggested we eat with them so we picked up burgers at Boston Burger Company. It was delicious and I took all my supplements and I hope my knees don't hurt later today. Today is gluten-free day 1, with the goal of at least two solid weeks. I am considering doing an August Whole30, but not sure because I may visit friends & that would make it difficult.

Food (yest)
    -peppermint tea
    -3 chicken drumsticks w/ a little broc, apple, banana, part of a non-ripe apricot that burned my gums, Larabar
    -Vermonster (maple syrup mayo of some kind, apples, bacon, cheddar) burger w/ real potato chips
    -Klondike bar

Sleep
    -When asleep, I think I slept deeply, but I know I woke up at least once during the night and was awake too early.
    -I fell asleep easily.
    -I am very tired today.
    -I think I need to go back to 150 mg of 5-HTP and 1500 mg of L-Tyrosine, but I want to give the Theanine Serene & gluten-free diet time to work.

Body
    -Stupid tight hamstrings. Loosen up, would ya?
    -I am backing off on push-ups again while I work on squats. I want to strengthen my back more. Perhaps I'll still do planks.
    -My ride in to work this morning felt good. I think I'm going to get a full 5 days in this week!
    -I took Eleuthero root this morning and am going to take more in the afternoon to have enough energy to get home.

I am waiting for a wedding check to clear and then I can order a new solid state hard drive for my computer. So mad that it died! Re-installing everything is such a hassle.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    sorry about the computer - what a pain!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

After reading this article, I'm more seriously considering wearing my engagement ring on my right hand so I don't have to worry about wearing it down, paired with a wedding band. Unfortunately, it's a bit snug on my right ring finger and I'm not sure if it's too snug that I couldn't get used to it. That finger is definitely larger than on my left hand (I've known that for a long time). I have plenty of time to decide since I can't buy anything right now anyway, but I'll probably talk to a jeweler before I decide on anything. It'd be useful to know if my e-ring could be sized up at all, or what they think about safely pairing it with a band. I still wish I could have something sooner!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I know we've discussed it before, but I still find transferring or taking off the engagement ring odd. Most of the women around here wear it the way I was taught: wedding band closest to the wrist with the engagement ring closest to the finger joint, both on the ring finger of the left hand. (Let me tell you, having jewelry on my dominant hand took some getting used to, especially the minor 1/4" stick up of my engagement ring. The stick up was one reason I wanted bezel set, not compression or pronged. I know me.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know, I know, but when I got the e-ring, I was not really considering how to wear it with another ring. It's also 18k and is probably going to break at some point because that is rather soft. I am sad about that now, but I fucking love my ring.