Page 460 of 798 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 7978

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 460

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My sister, to outside observers, probably would have seemed mad. She said she was surprised, that it was "totally us". It's possible she was jealous, but I don't care! :-p She's a big girl, she can handle it (or not, but that's her problem).
    Just curious. My sister would have been happy on the outside but furious on the inside. Sisterly rivalry... it's awesome <sarc>
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    congrats, Mrs. Hulky!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like it was a lovely day. The pics are great.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member

Primal stuff from the weekend

Body
    -I am struggling a little with my body from the wedding photos. I am wearing a bikini in all of the posed, informal, family shots.
    -It was cloudy out and that makes me look SO much more pale, so that definitely isn't helping!
    -I got my period immediately after the ceremony, so off-plan food (on and off for weeks), esp. alcohol, plus period bloat does not give me the most svelte image.

But I felt fucking awesome. I was not concerned about how I looked (except for trying to finger-comb my hair after jumping into the pool) at the time. I look at those photos and I know I was so happy. I can see the happiness and my gaze does not drift elsewhere (much).

My image is not what gives me happiness. The hardness of my thighs on Friday night made me happy. I am doing things and that makes me happy. Cycling to work in what is going to be a hot week makes me happy. I see my accomplishments in my body and that makes me happy. I think we will continue to live without a full-length mirror and that will be a very good thing for me.

Sleep
    -Sleep has still been iffy. Post-alcohol, I never sleep well, so I woke up early on Sunday and took a nap later in the day.
    -Theanine Serene arrived Saturday. Two tablets is one serving. I took it last night, definitely woke up too early. I hope to see improved sleep by later in the week. Not sure how Hulky slept.

Gut
    -I'm starting in with magnesium kind of low. A dose of Theanine Serene has 400 mg so I'm just taking 200 mg at lunch and dinner.

I need to start doing squats again. I'm taking it VERY slow and focusing on keeping my knees from twisting inward.

http://namelessw0nder.blogspot.com/2...ove-shock.html
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 07-15-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I love the kissing hug. Feel-good gif.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    WOW! Congrtulations! Great Party! Beautiful Pictures! You look so happy. So does Hulky. I hope this is only the beginning of a wonderful, long marriage.

Congratulation!

Love the one-shoulder wrap.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

More thoughts
    -need to get some veggies & meat tonight
    -need to swing by the ATM to deposit a check tonight
    -hydrolyzed collagen should arrive Wednesday
    -peppermint & oregano oil capsules should arrive Wednesday
    -the tooth brushing blend from OraWellness makes my gums & teeth feel great. My teeth look whiter after using it because it makes my gums less pale.
    -Hulky said I slept like a log last night, so I guess I slept better than I thought! I do feel like I have more energy today.
    -No aching joints this weekend. I'm taking eleuthero root again with no aches. I don't know if I really need it, but I like how it makes me feel.

There is a large amount of cake on the dining room table that I want to eat. My parents made me take it. I guess I'll have to throw it out, but it was sooooo gooooood.

canio6 Guest
    Whoa, you got married? How the hell did I miss that? So confused and totally happy for you That is awesome. I wish you and Hulky the best. Awesomeness!

It was a surprise (well, for the guests at least)! We held it at the engagement party.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    It was a surprise (well, for the guests at least)! We held it at the engagement party.
    Oh, you sneaky ninja.

Well played madam, well played.