Page 454 of 798 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 7978

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 454

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    OMG, This is starting to get exciting. Are you guys registered anywhere?

Sleep...I'm telling you girl, try Theanine Serene by Source Naturals. I love that stuff. am doing 1000mg l-tyrosine/1005htp as well.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    D3 was a joke. Our gaming group may need to try path of exile, with that description. I'll talk to geek and get his buy in.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    P, we're registered for a honeymoon fund. I'll PM you the "wed-site" which includes a link to the honeymoon fund. I don't want to seem grabby for gifts, but if anyone else wants the link, let me know (but please wait until after the 13th for contributions, I want to reset the site counter on the morning of the 13th so we can see how many people visit).

NK, definitely check it out. The free-ness of it is very appealing, but it's just fun in general. The unique monsters are much less awful than the really difficult ones in D3 (like the ones that you CANNOT KILL if you kill minions in the wrong order or something). There are a few modes of play. I'm just doing Standard (PoE), but there are a couple of competitive modes. Not sure how many people you can group with. Definitely spend some time examining the passive skill tree and do some research on builds. It's not super straight forward what skills are best for what classes/what you want to do. I'm doing Dexterity with my Ranger, working towards the archery passives. Not sure where I'll go from there. I really like the gem system (collecting gems is how you get your special attacks).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Sleep...I'm telling you girl, try Theanine Serene by Source Naturals. I love that stuff. am doing 1000mg l-tyrosine/1005htp as well.
    Fine, fine . Free shipping from Amazon and I should have it by at least next week. I just got a 30-count bottle to try out 1 tablet per night for now.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm so excited for your wedding, er, engagement party. I'd like to contribute to your honeymoon fund, but I don't think we'll be able to do it. We're so messed up right now financially. Brad REALLY needs to work some overtime so we can get caught back up...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

No worries! Hulky is looking for odd jobs right now so we can make up for him not working in August (while he's doing his class in Maine). I'm coming up with an "ad" for him to sell his skills (lots of yardwork experience, as well as helping build things & lay asphalt/concrete). I hope he can get a few gigs, maybe some fencing help, that will pay decently. Maybe there will be some work he can continue with into the fall & winter too. Stuff will lighten up once he gets his housing stipends in late September or early October. Then we can start stashing away the money mwahahahah

4 days

No no no no no no no

I'm ITCHY. This hasn't happened in a long time. I'm very grumpy about this and hoping it alleviates with the consumption of a lot of ACV in my water today. It's probably my fault, somehow. It was feeling weird yesterday evening and then I had ice cream (chocolate malt ice cream, while not gluten-free, is DELICIOUS). Yes, I'm being vague because I'm talking about my vag.

My ear is itchy too. I took my earrings out to wear some other ones (usually leave them in all the time, they're just some loopy stainless steel ones, occasionally I rinse them & the holes in the shower) two days ago and I guess it wasn't clean enough when I put it back in. I've got my earrings out today and am hoping it feels better soon. I cleaned it a bit, but there wasn't any stinging so it's probably not infected badly, if it is infected. I am trying so hard not to touch it. I will rinse it in warm saline water tonight, didn't have time this morning.

I slept poorly again and Hulky barely slept at all. Theanine Serene's estimated delivery is the 12th-17th. I hope it arrives sooner rather than later and I hope it keeps us both asleep for the night. I will definitely stock up on a larger count bottle if it works well.

Gaahhh I usually play with my earrings all day and now I can't. I miss hearing them jangle.

I guess it's just going to be a grumpy day. Since my parents' washing machine broke over the weekend, I need to grab some of our laundry from their house and bring it to a laundromat. No idea how much that is going to cost. I also need to re-dye my hair and had hoped to do it tonight to make my feel better, but I need to leave the dye in for a few hours so I probably won't have time.

Silver-lining: I started doing wall push-ups (which I can easily do in the bathroom stalls at work) and I can do 20 at a time before the area just above my elbow gets too sore. I can see how slowly progressing down (next step in the PBF progression is against a waist-high counter or table) will start to incorporate more muscles with each step. I'm going for 40-50 at a time before progressing with wall push-ups, probably the same with counter-height.

I just finished my peppermint & gelatin tea. The peppermint masks the gelatin scent/flavor a bit better, but I still added sugar. I think I'll get the Great Lakes Hydrolyzed Collagen instead of the gelatin, since it doesn't gel & mixes better in beverages. I don't really need the gelling quality unless I want to make stuff from the gelatin. I just want it's ~*~*magical healing properties~*~*~! Anyway, it's not yet clear to me if this is helping my digestion, but my stomach seems to be flatter lately. That could just be from my core-involved exercises.

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Huh, I never thought about taking the GL Hydrolized Collagen instead of the gelatin. I make myself take the gelatin either in bone broth or hot chocolate. Would be nice just to mix a powder in.

I hope everything clears up before the wedding - only 4 days left, right? Are you guys doing anything honeymoon-ish after the wedding? Apologies if you posted that already, like I'm sure you have.

I started using the gelatin in a hot chocolate mix (thanks for that idea), but now I'm taking it in the AM at work, so tea is simpler. Based on the comments in the Amazon reviews, it's less odorous and doesn't taste like much, but there's still a bit of a scent/flavor. So far, it doesn't seem to be helping my digestion, but I've been too random with my diet lately.

I'm sure it'll be okay soon, I'm just mad that this is happening seemingly out of the blue after being clear for so long! Our registry is a honeymoon fund (hoping to go next Spring) and unfortunately finances are too tight right now to do even an extended weekend somewhere close. We have a weekend up at a friend's lakehouse in a couple of weeks, so we'll have some "time off" soon anyway. I'm taking that Friday off so we can head up early. Hulky will be cooking most of the meals. Right now, we're trying to get people to chime in on what food they want, since we have to fend for ourselves this year (the friend's mom provided food in years past).

I totally forgot about cutting out rice and have been eating it regularly again. Back to sweet potatoes!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hulky already got an email in response to my "ad" to the town email list! They need the garage cleaned & organized, as well as some yard clean-up. I wonder how much they would pay for this. I don't know if he has enough time to do it, since they wanted it finished before Saturday. He'd be home from work by 3 PM tomorrow and Thurs, but that would be a lot of work.