Page 452 of 797 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 7968

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 452

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Gotta say, I'm mildly jealous of Hulky's career decision. I have wanted to be an agent of either the FBI or the DEA for a long ass time, but my decision to settle down, get married and have kids prohibited that as Brad would never go for it now. (He wouldn't have gone for it then either - in fact, he flat out told me that if I worked in Drug Enforcement, we'd not get married and would never have kids together). Good on you for being a supportive wife (to be) and allowing him to go for his goals.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Welp, the magnesium citrate worked great for 2 days and then nothing! I was going to pick some gelatin up at the store, but there wasn't any at the new grocery store close to my place. Foiled again (in regards to pooping)! I'll pick some up tomorrow at Whole Foods. Some folks have been chatting about it in journals lately and I'm curious to see if it helps with the digestion. Can't hurt the joints, I'm sure! Mine were a bit achy today, but that was probably from not enough sleep.

Off to bed soon. I've gotta drag Hulky away from the book he's been reading.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Blah blah blah I biked to work blah blah blah

Okay, I am already bored and I've only been here for 90 minutes. Friday is going to be sloooooooow.

I got so excited talking about wedding things with Hulky on the ride home yesterday that I missed our exit .

I bought more Larabars yesterday (they were on sale so I got a box), but forgot to grab one for lunch .

My joints are still achy today. We got almost enough sleep last night, but chatted too much at bedtime.

My bike ride was kind of rough this morning. That's what happens when it rains so damn much! I feel proud that I can just get on the bike and DO IT when I need to. I'm focusing on mounting & dismounting from/to the right on my bike because it feels unbalanced. I'm surprised, since my right side has always been so dominant. Maybe it's not so much anymore since I've been trying to fix this imbalance.

We haven't mixed any cookie dough to freeze yet. This weekend is going to be busy. Saturday, we go to a state park for a friend's 30th birthday celebration. I'm going to pick up some hot dogs, buns, a jug of water, and some melon at BJ's Friday night. I'm not sure what other food I want for the day. We'll probably be tired in the afternoon, so I'm not expecting to get anything done. On Sunday, we need to do laundry and clean up my parents' backyard a little for the engagement party.

10 days left .

geostump is offline Senior Member
    That is so cool what Hulky wants to do with his life. If I were a bit more bad ass, I'd do that.

I'm the only person in the office for most of month so this is hell. I definitely feel your pain there.
    Georgette

I'm gonna be so damn proud of him if he gets into a fed agency. I'll be damn proud of him wherever he works and I'm damn proud of him anyway, but I can't help it...I'm patriotic.

We're doing the 4th with his family tomorrow. Our friend M is going to come by too. Hulky wants to make burgers & sausages or hot dogs, so we're going to see if M can pick up some stuff for us. We're all out of garlic powder and need teh meatz for this. Hulky wants to make cheese-stuffed burgers again, but I don't feel like dying right now. I can do dairy with Lactaid, but it's still uncomfortable, even if my ass doesn't become a hellmouth of horrendous stenches.

Nameless Wonders: I love bicycling to work

2 more hours. I'm going to see if Shaw's has gelatin on my way home from work. If it's $10 or less, I'll get some.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    What about stuffing the burgers with goat cheese? I cannot do cow dairy but goat dairy is not a problem.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Eh, not worth it to me. It's just too much food anyway. I'd rather have a plain burger patty. Hard cheeses on their own sound appealing to me, pizza sounds appealing to me, but cheese and meat do not right now.

Damn, think I took too much magnesium (400 mg with lunch). I did take colostrum in the morning though. 400 at dinner yesterday didn't do much of anything. Queen of not sticking to plans, over here! I just have to accept that I like to tweak from day to day.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I made pudding from scratch! I guess it's a custard mix, technically, since it has egg yolks in it. It's taking a while to chill because I don't have ramekins. The gluten-free flour I added mixed in fairly well. I think it's just the almond meal in the flour (Pamela's baking mix) that didn't mix in, so there are some little grains of stuff in it, but it's not a lot/not unsettling. Overall, it's pretty good, but I definitely want to make it with less sugar and a better milk next time (had a free 1/2 gallon of ultra-pasteurized shizz).

I realized I shouldn't buy anything else until I get paid, so no gelatin until Friday or later.