Page 450 of 683 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 6822

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 450

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    No one likes traffic... but my head explodes.
    Its like you are going above and beyond and he is all... I'm not even going to help at all, you can just ride in the rain/thunder/lightening because I don't LIKE spending a little extra time in a dry comfortable car a couple of days a week.
    Ummmmmmmmmm. No.

Sorry sweets.
    Hugs.
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-28-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I think there must be more to the story than he just doesn't like traffic so you can fight the rain and lightening ??? If that is the whole story then I'd like to have a word with this young man!!!! You're about to become his WIFE and he is suppose to love and protect you!!!

Please tell us there is more to this story.......... if not - I'm siding with canio on this one ---- CALL IT OFF!! You don't want to marry a jerk who would rather have you ride you're bike in the rain and lightening storms instead of having to sit through a little rush hour traffic. HOLY CRAP that makes me angry!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    There is more to the story. I feel bad enough griping about Hulky when he doesn't have a chance to defend himself. He's not about to start posting here! :-p Anyway, he was embarrassed and mad about being embarrassed about what he deems to be an embarrassing medical problem (he had just gotten out of his doctor's appointment). It's difficult for me to understand, since I think a lot of women grow up dealing with things they are told are "embarrassing medical things" when it's really just stuff that happens to the body. I gave up being embarrassed at the doctor's years ago. Whatever. Everything is okay. I still think I'm going to get some ice cream tonight because I've been wanting it all week.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    So bc he's embarrassed by some medical condition or hates rush hour traffic he won't drive you to work anymore? That is wrong on soooo many levels. Sounds like bullshit Brad would pull... I question just about everyday how much loves me bc of bullshit just like this. You don't want that life... trust me... it only gets worse and like canio said (or maybe it was Tomi), it will translate to you doing all the housework, managing all the bills, and the kids at 3 am. I ignored the red flags when we were engaged and sometimes wish I hadn't. Life isn't as happy as it should be most times bc we don't have a partnership. It's something else... don't know what, but partnership is not what I would call it. Really think about this and call him on it now.

Back to your cutting and that 'feeling' you get when you want to do it but know you never would - I know that feeling, but mine is directly related to the euphoria or dopamine release that comes with doing a certain drug I used to do in high school. I think it's the direct result of once being an addict.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I posted about it above your post, Jenn. Not going to talk about it anymore here.

We went out with Chip last night and I had a really fun time. I like hanging out with those dudes. Chip is not super social so it helps to get him out so we don't end up talking about the same old things (conversations I don't have much to contribute to). Apparently, there's an annual dance held on the lawn of city hall in Cambridge that I never knew about! We drank a little here (I did a shot of whiskey), had some pizza (the digestive enzymes REALLY help, definitely bringing them to the lake house), and then danced. We did a Boiler Maker at a local bar (the theme is communism, lots of old propaganda on the walls & family-owned, really great people there), which is a shot of whiskey dropped into a glass of (light) beer. It wasn't tasty, but it wasn't awful! I hadn't hydrated or eaten properly before so when the drunk wore off when we got home, I got a headache and felt queasy, but we went straight to bed. A little Tylenol & extra allergy meds today and I'm off!

I REALLY want to go dancing more. We'll just have to see what's affordable and keep an eye out for free stuff.

Hulky wants to cook at the lake house. He's going to ask if the friend's mom will get some ingredients for him, rather than just cook stuff for us. This way, we can have more control about dietary needs. I think there's at least one vegetarian, someone who is lactose intolerant, someone who doesn't eat beef or pork (I forget which, religious thing), and me. This would be pretty awesome and I know he'd have a lot of fun doing it! His hope is to do some Epic Mealtime-like meals .

Being a goof in the Target changing room this morning. I couldn't decide on anything but I liked the first top (the difference between it & the second one are probably not too apparent in these photos). I feel a little flubby after not cycling for over a week, but I look damn good. Currently waiting to get my hair cut with a passion fruit lemonade from $tarbucks.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

tomi is offline Senior Member
    looking good Tasha!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I just wanted to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one that had an issue with the not driving thing. I thought it was just me being too sensitive because I've been reading about abusive relationships recently. Just . . . be aware of who's really conceding what in a disagreement. (No response necessary)

You do look good! Both suits are cute
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Looking awesome Nameless. I have that exact shirt only in red. You wear it much better than I do
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

PrimalCon New York
    Seeing these on the computer rather than my phone really helped my self esteem. I feel awesome about my body right now. I want to get more upper body strength, but I feel great and I feel like that is reflected on my body too. I think I'll go back for that bathing suit top, not sure if I want new bottoms too or not.

That t-shirt was a birthday gift from a friend of Hulky's from his work. I also got t-rex salt & pepper shakers! They're adorable. Time to do some push-ups!

I biked like a MANIAC today. Not really, but I did bike a lot. Time to shower, make dinner, and get dressy for drinks with friends!