Page 449 of 751 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 7501

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 449

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Welp, a nice day goes sour. Hulky will not drive me to work anymore, even if it's raining, I guess. I got another bill from my ER visit in April. Serves me right for trying to get answers from doctors. My toes aren't even fucking bothering me anymore.

I burst into tears promptly upon opening the bill and ate my last birthday cupcake (wisely defrosted it yesterday). I don't think I want to eat or exist tonight.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Hey, if he's not driving you to work, then you should sell his laptop with no guilt

*hugs*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    *hugs*
    We love you.
    I know that ghost. I was never a cutter (couldn't take the rixk of someone seeing the marks), but I was a biter. It quiets over time, but doesn't go away.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

That laptop is getting fucking sold. He has come to terms with it, I think. I'm just waiting to hear from my friend, who might know someone who needs a laptop. Anyone here need one and want to get on the waiting list? :-p Asking $300 (plus shipping), can PM specs & model info. It would come with a fresh install of Win7 Home Premium & Office 2010 Standard. It's a 13" screen so I don't think my mom would want to buy it for my brother (though it's much better than the laptop I put together for him a couple of years ago).

I think my Vitamin D levels are low. It's been raining all week and, today, I feel it. It's that gloomy feeling that makes me want to watch Halloween-y movies. I haven't been supplementing vit D with regularity for a while now.

I am feeling drained. Hulky ordered us comfort food last night. My favorite sushi place was randomly closed so we ordered from a new place. I got muushi chicken, but it didn't come with any hoysen sauce. It was okay, but a bit dry. I have more for lunch. I was actually hungry this morning, despite gas & bloat, but now it's gone.

Avocados make my hands ache. Damn PUFAs.

I don't know what's going on this weekend. The rain is going to continue, but Hulky wanted to work on the car. I will probably steal it tomorrow morning to get gloves to bleach my hair (just in case I do it this weekend) & drop off the laundry. If it doesn't rain, I'll bike up and move laundry. If it does, it'll just have to sit until the car is available. Right now, the prospect of doing anything is stressful.

I hope today goes quickly.

I am pretty certain right now that I have SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth). The fastest treatment option would be antibiotics, but I don't think my doctor will prescribe it unless I test positive on the breath test. It's too expensive for me to do again. Oil of oregano may help (possibly along with a low FODMAP diet). I'm waiting for the peppermint oil to arrive in my vitacost order tomorrow. Maybe I can try one other thing after my next paycheck.

TMI: symptoms
    -bloating & gas after any meal
    -constipation (can't go w/o some of my supplements, not sure which ones)
    -inflamed intestines (even when I don't feel "bloated", there is distention at lower abdomen)
    -foul smelling stool when I do go
    -Stool is either small & hard or large & soft (and a lot of it)

Maybe I should stop taking Threelac for now. I am not sure if it's worth going back to the doctor again. My symptoms are different now than before. I was pretty comfortable before aside from the not pooping, but now there's all this gas & bloating along with the not pooping.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    maybe parasites. Sounds like all the symptoms for that too. I've been thinking about doing another cleanse cuz I haven't for many years!

Edit: I've used Para90 in the past - I think I will try that again. HERE
    Last edited by tomi; 06-28-2013 at 08:46 AM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Interesting. I found it on Amazon (ordering was confusing me through that site). It looks intense! It has a lot of the ingredients/supplements that are recommended for SIBO treatment anyway. I'll think about it.

I'm having some peppermint tea now and it really makes my stomach feel better. I hope the peppermint oil capsules help too! The user Ron_Swanson has made some posts & PMed me about a supplement-based SIBO treatment protocol. From all the reading I've done about digestive stuff in the past 9 months or so, I can see how each supplement fits in. I'll probably mix and match, but I have to wait until I can accumulate all of the pieces.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    OK

I don't want to bring up a touchy subject but... this 'I'm not driving you to work at all no matter what anymore' thing...

WTF?
    Really?
    I just do not understand.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I don't know. I can't think of a way to argue this out effectively so I'm leaving it. He has no tolerance for rush hour traffic. He doesn't want to drive me to work on Wednesdays and Thursdays (his short days) or pick me up, even if it's raining (that is the only reason why we've been car-pooling, with major threats of thunderstorms lately).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I don't know. I can't think of a way to argue this out effectively so I'm leaving it. He has no tolerance for rush hour traffic. He doesn't want to drive me to work on Wednesdays and Thursdays (his short days) or pick me up, even if it's raining (that is the only reason why we've been car-pooling, with major threats of thunderstorms lately).
    Dude, this is wrong on so many levels. I'm going to say it. Do not marry this guy. Seriously. You are about to be man and wife and he wont drive you to work or pick you up even if it is raining? There is no excuse/reasoning/justification for that. He doesn't like rush hour traffic? Big f*cking whoopie doo. Does he really hate it more than he loves you? It seems that way. If that is the case, seriously, do not marry him. What is next? Will he hate house work too much to help? Will he dislike waking up so much at 3 am that if the baby is crying it is all on you? Will he refuse to go buy groceries because of whatever? Wow. Just f*cking wow.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony