Page 443 of 798 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 7978

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 443

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Nice, I'll see if I can manage that. Only problem is the seeds in the watermelon =\. I might have to pick them out before blending. I will have to freeze them tonight if I want to save them. I don't think they're good for much longer.

I think I'll get a bunch of sweet potatoes soon, make some "fries", and have those with lunches (or squash) instead of the rice. It's time to go without rice again.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Hey namelesswonder... I was reading in Om's journal about your candida issue. Have you heard of luferuon? I've heard it work great for candida issues but haven't tried it myself. Might be something you want to look into.

I haven't heard of it. The candida, to my knowledge, is not really an issue now. At a glance, I'm not sold on the safety or efficacy of that product. I'm also not convinced that ONE thing can be the miracle cure for something like candida or any kind of bacterial overgrowth. I have no idea what ultimately helped me, but I know that after the constipation started for me last year, the yeast infections were still coming and going, but are totally gone now as long as I am having regular BMs.

My allergies get so much worse in the afternoon here in the office. I've been sneezing a lot today, my throat still hurts, and I am starting to feel run down (again). I felt like this yesterday, only worse, but felt better this morning. It's not the same kind of feeling as a cold to me, since I get periods of nasal clarity in between all the sneezing and my nose isn't running, but maybe I am actually just sick? Who knows, the weather has been all over the place lately.

I just want to go home and plan a nice dinner out and a vacation to Texas.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Could be mold and dust in the ventilation system at your work ??? Maybe they need to do a deep cleaning? Hope you feel better soon.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

It could be and very well might be. Nothing I can do about that. There's been a lot of rain lately and I sneeze at home too.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Here, if someone has allergies and they're triggered at work, with a doctor's note, the employer has to purchase an air purifier to be placed by the person's desk. It's a medical condition they have to accommodate. If you can conclude for sure that you have more attacks at work than anywhere else, I'd consider looking into what your options are.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I don't know if that kind of thing would be a state law, company policy, insurance policy, or just considerate (aka. where do I stat?). I'll see if I can get a doctor's note to start with. I'll probably do my annual check-up after the engagement party next month. Yes, I'm willing to suffer through it until then. I'm weird. My priorities are weird.

In other news, my friend's lakehouse trip is under vote right now to pick a weekend. So far, sometime in July after the engagement party is winning, which is good for us. I hope the rest of the invited people chime in soon so we can find out if we can go or not.

Baba wants us to come up for a visit before the engagement party. I spoke to Hulky and he seemed game. I think I might see if the weekend after next will work. That would be 2 weeks before the party aaahhhh! Now if only I could find that gift certificate for the clothing store in town up there!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    ROAD TRIP! I love road trips.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ugh, my poor baby. The insulation is getting blown into our apartment outer walls today. It is going to be loud and Fae is probably going to spend all day hiding under a bed or in my closet. At least Hulky will be home a little earlier so he can calm her. I put her collar on her this morning in case she escapes if the insulation guys need to come in. I hope they don't leave the door open.

We had ice cream last night. It was delicious. Since I'm not constipated now, my gut responded like it would for anyone else who is lactose intolerant. Le sigh. Worth it for mint chocolate chip! I think I will try Lactaid again now that I know how my gut will respond without "blockage" issues, but I don't think it's going to help much.

I used the neti pot this morning and a huuuuge amount of snot came out. It was relieving, but my throat still hurts, I'm still congested, & have sinus pain. Lately, there's been a burning painful sensation when I use the neti pot and it makes me feel like I need to sneeze (I had to pause my nasal irrigation this morning to sneeze and it hurt a lot). I think I'm not mixing the salt well enough. I'll try heating the water a little more tomorrow (or maybe tonight?) & stirring the salt instead of just swishing the water in the neti pot around before I use it.

I got sweet potatoes last night, but didn't prep any, so I'm still having rice with lunch today. Perhaps I'll just boil some and bring mashed sweet potatoes to work. They're delicious with sausages.

We're just over 3 weeks away from the engagement party. Yikes! I think we need to start freezing cookie dough. The programs/notices arrive today! I can get my hair trimmed anytime now! I can dye my hair in 2 weeks! I need to try on my bathing suit bottoms to see if I need new ones (99% certain that's a yes)! I need to pick up a blank sketchbook to use as our guest book!