Page 438 of 798 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 7971

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 438

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I'm kinda jealous. We never really did a anything like that. Well, unless you count me squirrelling random things into his luggage when he travels for work. Usually something goofy, like my stuffed bird or a piece of my jewelry.
    If he's like most men......... he'd better appreciate a pair of your "not yet washed" delicates! Men are weird that way.....
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I laughed out loud.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I have hidden some of the really racy underpinnings in his pants pockets. At shoestring and bottlecap sized bits of fabric, he doesn't notice until he reaches for his keys.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    ^Oh my word, I need to get some scanty undies just for this. His cargo shorts have ginormous pockets.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    red lacy ones!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Finnegan's Wake is the winner!!! I shared that lol story with my hubs. He loved it.

NW, glad to see you still kicking ass. Love the new short do!

Thanks Kymma

We tested out the Kitchenaid mixer last night (it is beastly and amazing). Hulky made cookies for a friend's birthday. I made a quick dinner and we went over when traffic let up. The friend's fiancé is having head troubles, basically terrible migraines and visual auras. I hope the doctors can figure out what's wrong and help him, he's had headaches all week and can't do any work. Tempting to send him info about paleo, but I don't want to be intrusive. Who knows, maybe it wouldn't help.

It's that time again: I'm messing with my amino acid doses. Last night, I only took 100 mg of 5-HTP, and today, I'll take two doses of 500 mg L-tyrosine. Usually, I freak out about the doses during PMS, but this time, I'm a few days into my period and still feeling more anxious than usual. Could just be a food thing, since I had wheat this week, but I want to see if adding the L-Tyrosine has made a difference in how much 5-HTP I need. I didn't change the 5-HTP dose from 150 mg (total) when I added L-Tyrosine back in within the last couple of weeks.

It's rainy again today and my allergies are really terrible. I ran out of the Zantac knock-off last week and haven't gotten more yet. It's worth the $8 to see if it helps again. I'm developing a light cough from the increased post nasal drip. The neti pot doesn't help for long. I've got sinus pressure today and am going to be mournfully swigging tea and wishing I had some honey to put in it.

Thank goodness it's nearly the weekend!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    red lacy ones!
    With polka-dots! O.O
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Hulky might be making secret plans for my b.day. He had a conversation on the phone the other day (with his sister, the married one w/ kids) while I was out of the room and it sounded like he was telling her to bring food to something? He also said something that sounded like "I can't say more right now." Hmmm.

He asked if I'd like to go to the arboretum or zoo on Sunday. Hell yeah! Not sure if it'd be busy because of Father's Day, but we'll see. Might rain anyway. He said, "I feels like talking and walk and giving a biology lecture." :-p The Arnold Arboretum in Brookline is probably really beautiful right now! Everything is very green. I wonder if anything is blooming there. My grandmother's lupins bloomed last weekend, my parents got to see them. They're her favorite flowers.

Work is moderately busy today. I get to pick Hulky up right at the end of my shift.

Weekend errands
    -laundry
    -groceries (moar meat)
    -CVS (Zantac & Father's Day cards)
    -Whole Foods (for frozen pet food)

Time for lunch!

P.S. I've been braless at work for most of this week. It's getting more comfortable. It's also driving Hulky crazy.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hubs and I have been walking the big dogs at night, around 8:30 at sunset, because it's so darned HOT during the day.
    I normally put on a bra or a sports bra for the walking... and last night I forgot. I'm braless all the time at home and out doing yard work and all that... but have always kept them tacked down for the walks. I dunno... wobble reduction?
    It was fabulous.
    I had no idea how much cooler it would be/feel.
    (One of my light cotton sports bras actually rubbed a small chafe wound under one boob the other day from the sweat/friction. Ugh. And I like those better than the super squeeze your rib cage heavy duty ones.)
    Free boobing is nice.
    Husband didn't care.
    I think more of that is in order.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.