Page 416 of 783 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 7827

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 416

firetiger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    P, this is what mentioned the ratio. I think the user tigerfire (or is it firetiger?) posted this on her journal. Safe Use of 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine I am going to listen to that presentation this weekend, if I remember. I'm hoping 100 mg of 5-HTP and 1000 mg of L-Tyrosine will go well together for me, as that fits the ratio.
    I didn't post this but now I'm worried about taking the 5-HTP since I'm not taking L-Tyrosine & am taking Wellbutrin (which acts on dopamine/norephinephrine not serotonin). I need to listen to the whole thing...
    Aren't we all just works in progress?

Using primal as a tool to heal depression/anxiety & promote overall well-being:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84615.html

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I didn't end up taking L-Tyrosine this morning because I felt good, but I should take it anyway to stick to my test plan. Will do tomorrow.

Last night was great. Hulky and I went out to a local bar with his brother. I've driven and walked past the bar hundreds of times throughout my life; it's just down the street from my parents' church (the one I went to growing up). Really great vibe there, dart boards, and awesome bartenders. We ran into a British guy that Hulky & his brother had met a couple weeks prior on a night out and played darts with him and his buddies. I hope we run into them again. I had a Guinness Stew (SO GOOD) and some fries at the bar, plus a few drinks. My toes aren't that bad this morning. I did have a headache when I woke up though. I suffered through some painful pressure (like bloat that could not escape and actually make my abdomen expand visibly) after the first drink (White Russian) that only subsided over time.

Hulky and I are making pizzas tonight. I made a dough from almond and coconut flour (almost out of both, not sure I can use what's left because they are such small amounts), we'll see how it comes out.

Need input on food: I have some terrible pork chops, really bad cuts with some bone. I was thinking of trying to destroy them in the slow cooker. Simple recipe/dinner suggestions? Or maybe for lunches. We need more meat anyway.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 Guest
    Toss the cheap chops in the crock pot with a jar of sauerkraut. Good fermented food stuffs and it should tenderize the meat. Just do not eat too much and pull a Rivven.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ffffffffffft.

If you cook the cultures you kills them.
    No need for real cultured kraut to cook with.
    Any old jar would do...
    That said I'd rather spice my chops up and cook them separate from the sauer, low and slow... then condiment with a pile of cultured kraut.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    I can't afford classes or videos. The cycling is still plenty difficult and great exercise for me, definitely a mood booster, but I haven't been able to do it much this week because of major thunderstorm threats. So far, no rain today, but it looks bad. Tomorrow says 90% chance, today was 60%.

I only cycled to work consistently for 4 days in a row last week. It is too early to say if that would be enough to rule out the 5-HTP altogther, but I doubt it.
    hey you

BeFiT -New Workouts Every Weekday! - YouTube

The Original POP Pilates - YouTube she's so perky she makes me hiss like a vampire

LauraLondonFitness.com - YouTube

FitnessBlender.com - YouTube

maybe it helps
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I think I'm more inclined to destroy it with 'kraut than apply after the fact. Hulky would not like the 'kraut uncooked. I've had this jar in the fridge for over a month, it's VERY strong now. I don't know if I have enough for the recipes I'm seeing... not sure I want to buy a whole 'nother jar. We'll see. I need to get more groceries today or tomorrow anyway. No work tomorrow, woohoo!

BloodOrchid, I shall check those out! I am feeling very blegh about instructional videos these days, but I should really be moving more.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    NW I just started Fitness 666 body weight progressions. You might like it and it's free.

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Something about my legs was just really distracting last night.
    This might be Restless Leg Syndrome, which can contribute to poor sleep. A good magnesium supplement like Liquid Calm helps me.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

Kalli, I used to have RLS-like symptoms, but not for a long time. It was definitely a similar feeling. Magnesium is one of those regular supplements I have never gotten into my regimen! I'll try to remember it when I'm next placing orders.

P, I'll check it out!

firetiger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    NW I just started Fitness 666 body weight progressions. You might like it and it's free.
    I just started these too. They are really fun! I feel so accomplished when I move on the next.
    Aren't we all just works in progress?

Using primal as a tool to heal depression/anxiety & promote overall well-being:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84615.html