Page 406 of 794 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 7934

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 406

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    One of Hulky's medical loans got sent to a collection agency a while ago and it was just reported as delinquent. His mom had said she would pay this one off, but she hasn't paid anything (their FSA even sent a check for it, which she apparently didn't cash or used up). His credit is probably questionable from the bed payments from nearly 3 years ago (his parents were supposed to pay it off, didn't, ultimately the collection agency lowered the amount & we paid it off in one fell swoop, about 2 years in). We are done accepting any promises from his parents that involve $$. It's a good thing we don't need to do anything based on credit right now, but if we want to move this fall, I don't think we'd be able to with his credit as it is. Our only potential roommate (we can't seem to find another from our pool of friends, very hesitant to go with someone we don't know) might not have any credit at all.

I'm really stressed about this. I'm going to contribute whatever I need to so we can get this paid off immediately (he gets paid Friday so I think he wants to send the payment out then). Goodbye savings. I'm trying not to talk about it with him because I think he feels just as stressed and there's nothing we can do about it except pay it off and move on. Unfortunately, those are not the only payments we're dealing with right now.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Oh, chica, I feel for you. I know this struggle all too well. I hope you can find a solution and just get it taken care of. Try not to stress over it. Like you said, there's nothing you can do. It is what it is.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Okay, what's my silver-lining for today?
    -I got a couple of "juice" packs at the grocery store during my break and they're delicious. They're the little squeezy packets meant for kids, but they're great snacks and totally packable. Will have to invest for bike rides sometime. Interestingly, it's the gluten-free cookies I bought that give me the headache, not the fruit. Fructose vs sucrose? Maybe. Or something. I wonder what organ is responsible for that differentiation. Liver?
    -With my hair so short, bleaching it should go really well. If I'm unhappy with the length by the engagement party, I'll buzz it again and bleach & dye it. Since it's almost all roots, the hair should get REALLY light and be a great base for any color. Blue? Teal? Purple? Pink?! I don't know! Tempting to do it now, but I have to wait 2 more months.

Just two months away from the party! We need to make sure Chip is on top of the officiant stuff. We could go file our notice of intent at any time now O.O.

8 Secrets from 8 Curvy Women Who Love Their Bodies ? Everyday Feminism
    Uh, seriously good read. Don't hold yourself back. Enjoy yourself as you are. This is not an invitation to slack off, but to indulge in yourself.

Let's see, what's worth mentioning.

I got dehydrated or low on electrolytes yesterday. I woke up with a headache and it was rough on the ride to work this morning. I've got my water bottle today so I should be nice and hydrated b y the ride home. If my headache doesn't improve by noon, I'm taking something.

I was overdressed this morning for my ride. The weather app on my phone claimed it was 35°F out when I left, but it was definitely over 40. I wore leggings, my new biking shorts, a loose athletic top, a sweatshirt, and my new windbreaker. I took the sweatshirt off pretty quickly and wished I wasn't wearing leggings about halfway into the ride. Too bad that I'll have extra stuff to carry on the ride home tonight. The forecast for tomorrow threatens rain and I'm REAAAALLLLYY hoping it doesn't.

My knee scab is still there, but it's getting smaller and doesn't hurt anymore so I'm resuming my squat attempts. My right hip was waaayyy out of whack this morning. My knee kept brushing the center bar on the bike (I have a men's bike, so it's parallel to the ground instead of sloping down to accommodate for skirts or whatever) if I didn't focus on keeping it properly aligned. I've noticed that if I am sitting on the floor and try to get into a squat to stand up, my right leg turns inward. I am working on keeping it turned out and getting myself up with even pressure on each side. I hope these little adjustments will add up.

I'm going to go eat my hardboiled eggs in a moment. Hulky got up early with me today and made chicken thighs for our lunches while I boiled eggs. I need to pre-boil some tonight so I don't have to do it in the morning. I could technically sleep in... I really don't need all that extra time in the morning now.

Wedding stuff: Hulky and I are within 60 days of the engagement party as of today, so we're going to file our notice of intent at the town hall on Thursday after work! I can pick up the license next week I don't think I'm ever going to have the money or willpower to spare to make an infinity dress, so I think I'm just going to start looking for a cute cheap dress. I want to go to Target and see if I can find a nice little sun dress.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    In less than 60 days you'll be Mrs. Hulky!! How exciting!!!

I boil my eggs on Sunday. They keep so there's no reason not to.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I don't know if I will like how the straps lie on my shoulders, but I want to try these on.
    XhilarationŽ Juniors Lace Peplum Dress - Ass... : Target
    labworks Women's Sleeveless Peplum Open Back Dre... : Target
    MossimoŽ Women's Stripe Peplum Dress -Black/... : Target
    The slots in the back of the second one are a little weird.

I should probably wait till next month for a dress. Too much stuff I'm trying to pay off right now =\.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    How exciting! I hope you can find the perfect dress Do you have a Ross Dress for Less near you? They always have really nice stuff at reasonable prices.

How many miles is your bike to work? Do you have a backpack for carrying stuff - or stowing clothing?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    How exciting! I hope you can find the perfect dress Do you have a Ross Dress for Less near you? They always have really nice stuff at reasonable prices.

How many miles is your bike to work? Do you have a backpack for carrying stuff - or stowing clothing?
    Nope, no Ross. TJ Maxx has awful selections, but I may try Marshall's. I think they're owned by the same company. I just want something cheap, cute, and that I'll wear again. I'll get something nicer for the reception in 2 years.

It's about 4 miles (takes 30 min). My backpack has very little room because it's very padded. I carry my laptop, lunch, and a change of clothes (also sometimes flats, need to wash my Fast Flats and leave them here at work). A standard backpack might have more room, but this one has buckles at the hips & chest (helps take the load off my shoulders) and a laptop compartment. I may buy a sleeve for the laptop so I can use a regular backback and still have it protected. Why did you ask? I can't remember if I posted something before about carrying stuff on my route.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Target has an infinity dress!!!!

MossimoŽ Womens Multi Wrap Short Dress - Ass... : Target

Only online. Hrrrmm. I'll have to get some of those sticky bra pads to wear with it. I'll try on other dresses, but this is such a good deal and it's what I was looking for.

Nooooo they're out of mediums in Knockout Aquaaaaaaa
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 05-14-2013 at 10:50 AM.