Page 403 of 748 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 7474

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 403

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Hulky is scaring me right now. He emailed me to say he was leaving work an hour ago to come to my office. It only takes 20-30 minutes to get here, and there's no traffic. He left his phone at home today. I don't know what to do.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe he stopped someplace or didn't actually leave yet? Maybe someone stopped him on the way out to talk to him? Or maybe something happened on his way out that he had to address (work related) and he hasn't been able to contact you?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Try not to panic. There are a million different possible reasons why he's not there yet. Maybe he got a flat in the car, even...

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Yes...
    Please, don't panic.
    ~hugs.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Hope all is ok with Hulky.
    Georgette

Everything is okay. He got to my work, but then decided to go open an account for us at the credit union in my work's town. He got back right around when my shift ended, so it was a good idea . Excited to have a joint account!

And then he took me out for Mexican food and I had an AMAZING steak. I definitely ate the beans.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Love Mexican food, great dinner. That kind of thing happens from time to time and causes me anxiety too. Where is he, where is he. I usually start worrying about 10pm. By 11 I'm phoning police, hospitals, Highway patrol, etc. Then he comes in and reminds me that he told me where he was going the that he'd be late, the day before. Oh Yeah!
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Hulky didn't tell me he was going anywhere except here, so it was worrying! I am becoming his personal reminder/calendar. I kept reminding him to pay the excise tax on the car (due today) and will no longer let him forget his phone. His memory is so much better when he's active. He said he's going to look into getting involved with an adult soccer league. I can't wait to go to a game .

I've got a ham bone, or will this evening when I clean the leftover ham that my mom gave me from Pascha. What should I do with it? I've never worked with a ham bone before. I'll Google for paleo ham bone recipes later. Soup, I'm sure, will be the answer.

The cut of meat is not great. There's a lot of stringy tissue and fat in the piece. I don't mind it that much, but there's not much actual protein! Hulky is carefully picking around the "gross" bits. I have some pieces with slices of swiss cheese for lunch today. I might break into it soon because I'm pretty hungry. I had my 3 eggs for breakfast this morning, but that is proving to not be enough food. I want cantaloupe! That is on the grocery list for this weekend. I still need to make yogurt for my dad.

I still haven't gotten around to getting Zantac and this morning, I didn't leave myself enough time to use the neti pot, so my throat is extra sore from post nasal drip. I hope I am healthy enough to avoid a sinus infection. Unfortunately, since I need to run errands tonight (Zantac, Allegra, cat food, eggs, dear Whatever I hope this comes in under $70), I can't go to a friend's house for a post-Pascha party. I missed it last year too because I didn't have transportation. I hate missing out on free food . I can't risk not getting back before the stores close (pet store closes at 9 PM, though Whole Foods and CVS are open till 10 PM).

I took 200mg of 5-HTP last night on a whim and was groggy this morning. I'll go back to 150 and if my odd moods continue, maybe I'll try 100. I don't feel a boost after taking it in the evening like I used to, so I think the dose might be too high. My libido has vanished again and I think it's mostly due to stress, but I am curious if my progesterone is still low. I haven't been taking Vitex.

Right now, tomorrow's forecast is for thunderstorms, but only 20% chance of precipitation. I want to ride my bike, but I'm scared!

I'm worrying about budget again. I want to go ahead and place my Vitacost order, but I have a new bill from the doctor's office that I didn't expect for about $57. Debt can wait, right? I want my health back.

Set up a payment plan with the doctor. They're usually pretty good about it. I paid off our hospital debts $25 at a time.